Channels not showing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DaveTheUmp

Original poster
May 29, 2018
Lake Stevens, WA
I've been in contact with Sirius for the past 4 days, without any help from them. The problem I had, was, I couldn't see all the channels that I subscribed to. When I brought up " COUNTRY ", I then wanted to see all the stations again, under that category. The screen wouldn't show them. I have a 2017 Honda Civic Coupe, and have the " ALL ACCESS " plan through Sirius. So, I take it to my dealer, they said they could't help me.

Totally lost as of now, can anyone help me. IMG_2001.JPG
When this screen shows, I can't bring up the individual stations.

DaveTheUmp
davejudi0804@comcast.net

Attachments

• IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 204
When I bought my 2012 300, I developed a love/hate relationship with my radio. It's the Uconnect Touch 8.4, and it's immensely complicated with numerous glaring bugs in the firmware. Unless someone here has your same model radio and can help, I would suggest going to a Honda forum and see if other owners have this same issue. Does Honda offer any on-line updates for your radio, as Chrysler does? I'd try that avenue first.

And oh by the way, your Honda service personnel suck! They really ought to make an effort to fix your issue.

I've been in contact with Sirius for the past 4 days, without any help from them. The problem I had, was, I couldn't see all the channels that I subscribed to. When I brought up " COUNTRY ", I then wanted to see all the stations again, under that category. The screen wouldn't show them. I have a 2017 Honda Civic Coupe, and have the " ALL ACCESS " plan through Sirius. So, I take it to my dealer, they said they could't help me.

Totally lost as of now, can anyone help me.View attachment 133292
When this screen shows, I can't bring up the individual stations.

DaveTheUmp
davejudi0804@comcast.net

It seems like there is another totally different screen for SiriusXM. I have no idea how it works in a Honda but all the pictures show a screen with controls at the bottom for fast forward, category, channels, etc. I see none of that so there must be a different mode than what you are in.

The other possibility looking at the channels in the second screen shot is you need to have your radio refreshed. You can actually do that by calling with the phone number you have on file and you will be given that option. You must have the radio on where it is getting a signal. It may take five minutes or so after the refresh to see all the channels. (If that was the problem)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKrell
I've had it refreshed twice in the last couple of days, the screen shot that is shown, is what appears when I select channels. There seems to be a problem with the unit. I will be taking back to the Honda dealer. When speaking with Sirius, they asked if I had all the channels, which I do. I have to manually, push the channel tab, in order to select a station.

Reactions: Tampa8
Numerous reports of issues connecting to their Android app including myself like you said past 4 days. Customer care is befuddled and act like I'm the only one. When I was logged into the app it showed no channels therefore I figured (Siriusly wrong) I'd just log out and back in. Not so fast my friend, now I can't get back in. These complaints are all over their Facebook page but as I said, they seem ambivalent. They wanted me to try and change my password, uh that's not the problem.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

When I bought my 2012 300, I developed a love/hate relationship with my radio. It's the Uconnect Touch 8.4, and it's immensely complicated with numerous glaring bugs in the firmware. Unless someone here has your same model radio and can help, I would suggest going to a Honda forum and see if other owners have this same issue. Does Honda offer any on-line updates for your radio, as Chrysler does? I'd try that avenue first.

And oh by the way, your Honda service personnel suck! They really ought to make an effort to fix your issue.
The dealer is replacing the entire unit. They had their electronics wizard in today, he was baffled, so it’s going to be replaced. Under warranty.

Reactions: TheKrell
The dealer is replacing the entire unit. They had their electronics wizard in today, he was baffled, so it’s going to be replaced. Under warranty.

I had the exact same issue and there is a fix. This is basically tied to the Mix option within the presets and affects Honda Civics and CR-Vs.

This link outlines the fix. I’ve also included the steps below for easy reference.

XM Presets Problem

1. While in Sirius, go to settings.

2. Preset mix setting: Turn it on if it is off. If it is already on, turn it off and then back on. In either situation, when you turn it on, there should be a message pop up explaning how it works. If not, do a hard boot (data reset) and try again. You must get that pop up message about the Preset Mix feature after turning that feature on. It may be possible you do not need the popup message to appear. Go to step 3 anyway.

3. Once the Preset Mix setting is set to on and you save by tapping OK, go back to Sirius, select a channel NOT on your preset list, and press and hold any one of your presets. The preset button should change to MIX, meaning, you have two channels on the one preset button.

4. Now select any of your other presets and the banner message should not appear. If all is well, go back to Preset Mix setting and turn it off. That is, if you want it off. There isn't a popup message for the off setting. Your MIX preset button will return to the original preset name you had.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)