Charlie Chat Giveaways

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This Monday Night SatelliteGuys will be holding its famous Charlie Chat... Chat!

As we always do for our chats we plan on giving away some great prizes!

One of Monday Night's prizes includes a

SAMSUNG SIR-T351 HDTV TUNER!
samsung1.jpg
Suggested Retail Price $579.95

Donated by Scott & Eva Greczkowski

Samsung brings you great flexibility for delivering FREE over-the-air digital television signals to a DTV-ready television with external video and audio inputs, or DTV-capable computer monitors. Award winning Samsung technology easily tunes and decodes all 18 ATSC Table 3 broadcast formats. With the Samsung SIR-T351, you can view HDTV, SDTV (NTSC 480i format via S-video or composite output), and listen to Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo or Dolby Digital 5.1 surround audio through your audio system. Samsung solves output worries with a wide selection of output options including 1080i, 720p or 480p/i DTV formats, and connection options including Component (1), Composite (1), Audio-Rt/Lt, Dolby Digital(R), Coaxial and Optical. Attractive styling and affordable pricing make the Samsung SIR-T351 a perfect solution for today’s many DTV format choices.

* Industry Leading ATSC HDTV Terrestrial Receiver
* DVI with HDVP Output
* Tunes and Decodes all 18 approved ATSC DTV broadcast formats.
* Decodes Dolby Digital(R)‚ DTV broadcasts
* Selectable DTV Output Formats (1080i/720p/480p/i)
* Multiple Outputs – Component (1), DVI (1) Video (1), Audio (2)-Rt/Lt, Dolby * Digital(R) (1), Coaxial, Optical (1)
* Universal Remote Control (STB, TV, VCR,CATV, DVD)
* Outputs standard Definition NTSC 480i via S-Video and Composite type outputs

Also our friends from DISHSTORE.NET will also be giving away some GREAT GIVEAWAYS!!!!

You never know what Claude will announce as a giveaway, just in the past few months we have given away a 721, 508, 111, remotes, Progressive Scan DVD players and more!!

GIVEAWAY RULES

This months contest will be run like last months contest, however this time we will begin accepting entries now and will close the entries at 9:15pm on Monday Night.

YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN THE SATELLITEGUYS CHARLIE CHAT... CHAT TO WIN. If you are not in the chat when we announce the winner we will draw for another winner until the prizes are given away!

To enter send a email to iwanttowin@satelliteguys.us

In the Body of your message please include your SatelliteGuys username

ONLY ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER PLEASE, DUPLICATE ENTERIES WILL BE DISCARDED. Entries without a SatelliteGuys.US username listed will also be discarded. PRIZES WILL BE SHIPPED TO UNITED STATES ADDRESSES.

After you send your email you will receive a note telling you that your email has been received by our servers.

And you are entered!

SatelliteGuys Staff and Members who have won a prize from SatelliteGuys.US are not eligible to enter.

All entries will be printed, crumpled up and thrown in a garbage bag. At 9:30 we will reach in the bag and start picking winners. This is about the best way we can pick a random winner.

REMEMBER AGAIN YOU MUST BE IN THE CHAT TO WIN!

Remember we do this for fun, we hope you enjoy our chat events! We hope to see you Monday Night!

GOOD LUCK from your friends at SatelliteGuys.US and DishStore.NET

BTW I should add the following...

No purchase necessary.

And your email and address obtained from your entry to the contest will be destroyed after the contest is completem we will not use your email and email address for marketing purposes.

We hate spam as much as you do. :D

HDTV Tuner

Does this work with Dish Network?

Is it true that this is for Over the Air only,

no QAM for Cable and now way to tie into Dish.

Anyway, its still a good thing to get OTA HD, dont have that yet as I am waiting on a HD Tivo or DIsh 921.

Yes its only an OTA HD tuner, it does not matter if you have DirecTV or Dish, you can even watch HD on your computer monitor.

This unit is supposed to do QAM however the current firmware does not support it. There is supposed to be a downloadable upgrade in the future to make it work with QAM. :)

BTW I just talked to Claude from DishStore.NET and was told he plans on giving away at least 1 Dish Network receiver tonight.

Who knows what Claude is going to do! Join us tonight to find out! And remember your entry for the HD receiver is also good for whatever Claude gives away!

If you have not entered yet, do so now. :)

What port does the chat use? I'm afraid the firewall at work is preventing me from joining. I have already tried from here a few times..... :(

Not sure of the port. Its a java application.

Actually I found the port... Its 8004 :)

Hope you can make it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts