Charlotte Locals screwed up tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Anyone else in Charlotte having issues with Fox 46 tonight? As discussed several times, we just had Channels 18 (WCCB) and 46 (WJZY) swap Fox/CW affiliations. Since the changeover, OTA guide data has been screwed up, but tonight, I went to tune in the all-star game, and the SAT-provided channel 46 is now showing channel 18 programming by mistake! Double-checked channel 18 and sure enough BOTH 18 and 46 are currently showing channel 18's programming. Luckily I have OTA and can see the game that way. Just wondered if I was the only one seeing this?!?

Anyone else in Charlotte having issues with Fox 46 tonight? As discussed several times, we just had Channels 18 (WCCB) and 46 (WJZY) swap Fox/CW affiliations. Since the changeover, OTA guide data has been screwed up, but tonight, I went to tune in the all-star game, and the SAT-provided channel 46 is now showing channel 18 programming by mistake! Double-checked channel 18 and sure enough BOTH 18 and 46 are currently showing channel 18's programming. Luckily I have OTA and can see the game that way. Just wondered if I was the only one seeing this?!?
I am watching the AS Game on ch 46..No problems here. Have Dish

Yeah...they corrected it about 20 minutes or so into the broadcast. I had set a timer on the SAT-provided channel before I realized what it was doing and switched over to OTA channel. I went back and watched the recording to see how long it took them to fix it, and it just "switched" over to the correct programming shortly before the game started. Guess they just had a wire crossed somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)