Chat Room Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Just surfing around........I clicked on the chat room tab and received this.:confused: just a heads up:)

Attachments

• 100_3672.JPG
    100_3672.JPG
    621.1 KB · Views: 121

Frank Jr.

Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Yep I am running IE8 64 and or 32 on this machine. Can't get to the laptop. Carol watching BB live feed. Will try something different. obtw I like the change in the avatar. Cool!

HIFI

Resident Psycho
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
yeah! had to revert back to IE7 on my work laptop as several programs and sites we use won't work with 8. and been trying something in red for the avatar, but can't get the red and the animation to work together

Frank Jr.

Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I rebooted and reset the setting in IE8 still no joy. I dunna know. To late try much more. I will take another look tomorrow. May reload IE8 if it continues.

Frank Jr.

Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Have you turned compatability mode on on your IE8?
Thanks for the suggestion but I tried that last night. Strange thing is I have visited other sites with chat rooms and they work. I have a laptop with IE8 with XP SP3 and it works fine. Maybe something with Vista SP2 and here. I am all out of ideas. Unless..........hmmm........Maybe I am being blocked for some reason. Oh well............

Last edited:

Frank Jr.

Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Because of this issue I have worked hard on this thing and it is faster than when I first got it. It is flying. :)

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 6, 2004
WOW!!! I have never used the chatroom on the site here, but did have a lot of issues with our Chat lastnight at my net station... We use Addon Chat and the whole addon site was down including their server... I don't know what app Scott uses, but I know we had a heck of a time lastnight interacting with our listeners... CC

Frank Jr.

Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Just a Heads Up! According to Java there is a known issue with the UAC in Vista which prevents some applications in Java not to work. Turn the UAC off and it works. Strange that this issue popped up on my machine Sunday and not before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts