Check Wallyworld

I just glanced and saw gameboy and others of that type in the bins... haven't been a gamer in along time ;)

My dad plays games all the time on his PSP. Nothing wrong with being more expierenced and playing games.
(Did you like that. :D)

My dad plays games all the time on his PSP. Nothing wrong with being more expierenced and playing games.
(Did you like that. :D)

I'm 40 and play them as much as I did 20 years ago..... It's the best way to blow off steam, and it's way cheaper than the local pub.... My wife would love to pitch the thing out the window, though....

I'm 40 and play them as much as I did 20 years ago..... It's the best way to blow off steam, and it's way cheaper than the local pub.... My wife would love to pitch the thing out the window, though....

I belong to a group of guys that we pretty much only play games with each other and stay away from the public. It is an invite website only and they only allow 200 people and it's full. The group name is XMG and the site is www.XMG360.com, I don't know how much you can see with not being able to register or log in to it.

Still get my butt handed to me in Halo and GOW online, but I hold my own in most games. For some reason I am unstoppable in Novastorm (an XBLArcade title, but there are far fewer players, and the title keeps getting less and less traffic over time). Shame, great game in the Carmageddon vein....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts