Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
I love this show but does anyone else here keep saying Buy More instead of Best Buy. I tend to buy blank DVDs etc from Best Buy and I always ask my family if they need anything while I'm going. Well the last two times I've went to Best Buy I've called my family and told them I'm going to Buy More to pick up some DVDs. They next ask me what the heck is a Buy More lol.:D:D:D

Please tell me that somebody here has done this because honestly I like the Buy More name so much better than Best Buy. Heck Best Buy should change their name to Buy More if they were smart. They can also change the name of Geek Squad to Nerd Herd too lol. Nerd Herd is still far better than Firedog. Honestly what the heck does Firedog have to do with computer repair. What are they going to set my computer on fire and have a firedog piss the fire out or what.:rolleyes:

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I guess we will find out next episode if Chuck will be terminated. I hope NBC picks up the show for the rest of the season. With the writers strike it may be difficult.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
The show keeps getting better and better and now there is a twist for the next new episode that comes on in January. This is easily on the top of my list as my favorite new shows. It is one of my favorites to watch among all my shows now.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
Can't wait to see these two new episodes. They must be making up for lost time without Chuck.

Actually I heard that they are showing 2 episodes because those are their last 2 until after the writers strike is over. So there won't be any more for a while.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Actually I heard that they are showing 2 episodes because those are their last 2 until after the writers strike is over. So there won't be any more for a while.

You would think they would do one a week, but I guess it doesn't matter, they get on my DVR regardless. :)

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
Is Chuck getting good ratings? I see where NBC is coming out with new shows this February. I hope this is just a seasonal thing and not a bad sign.

Need

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 20, 2004
Is Chuck getting good ratings? I see where NBC is coming out with new shows this February. I hope this is just a seasonal thing and not a bad sign.

I think Chuck must be getting okay rating because all these week NBC were showing those special Chuck commercials (about Chuck sandwich) during prime time hours.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Watching the little commercials with the cast in between the episode, I never realized that the woman who plays Sarah - Yvonne Strahovski - is an Aussie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts