Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

I am not into the marshal arts fighting thing but that chick is hott and she does it well and it seems like a good combination for the show.

Damn, the blond agent did some cool martial arts in that fight with the red head. She used a sock with soap like a sarong; in our Jeet Kune Do classes, Sifu Ron Balicki (son-in-law of Dan Innosanto) taught us how to fight with the sarong like that. First time I have seen it done on TV.

Cool!

Heh, when my wife and I were watching that, my wife casually made a comment about it being a good idea to put some real hurt on someone. I was just thinking to myself that good thing we use liquid soap at home... I don't want to come home late one night and get socked in the head. :p

It's cheesyness reminds me of the A-team!

It reminds me of Psych.

Civilian Working in Special Line of Work:
Chuck does spy works.
Shawn does police works.

Special Talent of the Main Character:
Chuck got CIA/NSA database in his brain.
Shawn got photographic memory and keen observation ability.

Sidekick:
Chuck got Morgan.
Shawn got Gus.

Authority Figure in the Special Line of Work:
Chuck got Agent Casey
Shawn got Detective Lassiter

Love Interest in the Special Line of Work:
Chuck got Agent Walker
Shawn got Detective O'Hara

Family Support:
Chuck got sister
Shawn got father

I removed my timer for this last night too ...

If i have nothing on DVR and nothing better to do i'd watch it - but for me - its just not quite there.

Get this... tonight my son had a Halloween party; I ask him, what are you going to be. He says, "I want to be Chuck."

He comes downstairs in a white dress shirt, wearing one of my ties, and then goes to the nerdherd website and prints out the logo; and my wife uses packaging tape and puts it on his shirt pocket. He adds a pen to the pocket, and he made a perfect Chuck!

I about fell over laughing. When he comes home, I'll try to take a photo of him.

Creative kid for a 10 year old! apparently he really likes Chuck. :D

(I asked him who was going to be his hot blonde girlfriend ;) ) He laughed.

I still like Chuck. Watched every episode so far. It is still way up there on my list. It is probably my favorite new show this year.

I just got home and watched the Premiere Episode of NBC's "CHUCK" which is a special sneek preview for Dish Network customers.

The idea of the show would be cute or a 2 hour movie but as a weekly show, this is going o be a snooze fest.

I was actually very disapointed with this show, I was looking forward to seeing it.

Has anyone else watched it yet?
Yes it is one of my favorites. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts