Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

Wow, this show keeps getting better and better. Although they definitely are exploiting Yvonne's looks for ALL it is worth. Not complaining, mind you. :D

I love the show, but...
who didn't see Jill as an enemy spy?
Number two rule of all espionage/adventure shows: Any former girlfriend/boyfriend who comes out of the woodwork will either die or be a bad guy.

But, she looks sooo good doing it!

Oh yeah. It took me a bit to figure out why she looked familiar; she was the lead female cadet in Annapolis.

While some of the flesh and jiggling on Chuck is over-the-top, I am in NO WAY complaining. Its NBCs way of reviving "must-see tv" :D

Forgetting Sarah and Jill for a moment..... the funniest scene of the entire show was when Casey belted out that high "C," and they looked at him and he said "hey, I was in the choir. I wasn't hatched." We watched that scene twice.

Forgetting Sarah and Jill for a moment..... the funniest scene of the entire show was when Casey belted out that high "C," and they looked at him and he said "hey, I was in the choir. I wasn't hatched." We watched that scene twice.

Kinda hard to forget about Sarah and Jill :D (still waiting for that smackdown) but you're right, that was a great moment...well, that and Casey's voyeuristic interest in Chuck and Jill :p

Oh yeah. It took me a bit to figure out why she looked familiar; she was the lead female cadet in Annapolis.

While some of the flesh and jiggling on Chuck is over-the-top, I am in NO WAY complaining. Its NBCs way of reviving "must-see tv" :D

Somehow, the jiggling in this show works (must be that Austin Powers/James Bond wink), while shows like Knight Rider make it seem gratuitous (wow, when did I become THAT guy that notices these things)

This is the best show on TV right now hands down!

What about the gay kiss! I was like No no noooooooooo and BAM!!!

ahahahhaha

Actually Casey is so awesome that if, for some reasons, they have to pick either Sarah or Casey to leave the show, I would actually want Casey to the one staying. There are plenty of cute spy type girls in this show, but there is only one Casey.

Actually Casey is so awesome that if, for some reasons, they have to pick either Sarah or Casey to leave the show, I would actually want Casey to the one staying. There are plenty of cute spy type girls in this show, but there is only one Casey.

He was great in Firefly/Serenity also.

Don't DO that... I thought you meant deep sixed as in cancelled..... Getting deep into Six is something else entirely....

Yet another great casting coup for the Chuckster.

Helfer can guest-star, and can be a recurring character, but I do not want no fracking toaster replacing my Sarah. (Notice, like Kate on LOST, she is now "my" Sarah. ) :D

That said... more eye candy for the HT. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)