Cincinnati Bengals 0-16 watch

It's so hard to lose 16 games in one season. Tampa Bay lost 26 in a row at the start of their franchise, but only 14 in one season. BUT, after watching the total chaos the Lions were last Sunday, I've got to say that these guys really have a legitimate shot at running the table backwards. They were incredibly terrible, even for them. That said, it would take a total meltdown by the opposing team, or an "Act of God" for the Lions to win one. I knew they would be bad, but I never in my wildest dreams, saw this coming. This team would have lost to last season's Dolphins. No joke. Excuse me, this team is a joke.

The Bengals aren't going 0-16. It just isn't going to happen. They just have too much talent to do so.

As a matter of fact, the Bengals could've easily been 3-2 so far.

During week 3, they lost a close overtime affair with the Super Bowl Champion Giants, 23-26. In week 4, they almost beat the Cleveland Browns without Carson Palmer, however lost in the end, 12-20. Then, last week during week 5, the Bengals showed a lot of heart by hanging with the almighty Dallas Cowboys, but fell short, 22-31.

Like the Browns, the Bengals have been a victim of a tough schedule, key injuries and mistakes by the coaching staff. Their day will come.

The Bengals aren't going 0-16. It just isn't going to happen. They just have too much talent to do so.

As a matter of fact, the Bengals could've easily been 3-2 so far.

Their day will come.

I appreciate such kind words from a Browns fan, but you're kind of missing the point here. The Bengals don't have a problem hanging with good teams--they have trouble WINNING GAMES. They do not have the mental and physical fortitude to do the right thing in the clutch, and that is more intolerable than having a bad team to begin with. Carson Palmer may throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's in a game, but you know he's going to throw an INT on the final drive (if Chris Perry doesn't fumble it away first). Marvin Lewis always mismanages the clock/time outs at the end of a game--it's a given. I don't know how many times I've seen the defense bend and not break during the whole game, and then when it counts at the end, they get mowed over.

The only way they will win a game is if they get a BIG lead early and the other team runs out of time.

I appreciate such kind words from a Browns fan, but you're kind of missing the point here. The Bengals don't have a problem hanging with good teams--they have trouble WINNING GAMES. They do not have the mental and physical fortitude to do the right thing in the clutch, and that is more intolerable than having a bad team to begin with. Carson Palmer may throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's in a game, but you know he's going to throw an INT on the final drive (if Chris Perry doesn't fumble it away first). Marvin Lewis always mismanages the clock/time outs at the end of a game--it's a given. I don't know how many times I've seen the defense bend and not break during the whole game, and then when it counts at the end, they get mowed over.

The only way they will win a game is if they get a BIG lead early and the other team runs out of time.

The only way the Lions will win a game is if....Aw forget it, I don't think that would work for the Lions.

I actually hope the Bungles beat the Jets, I don't want to go into Bungle land with them 0-6 and pissed off. If one thing we all know, the Bungles don't need any help getting motivated to play the Steelers.

I actually hope the Bungles beat the Jets, I don't want to go into Bungle land with them 0-6 and pissed off. If one thing we all know, the Bungles don't need any help getting motivated to play the Steelers.

For the Bengals, 0-6 or 1-5 doesn't make a difference, they should not need to have to FIND reasons to get up for ANY game.

Jimbo

Lions still in it, Bengals are still in it.

Houston WINS and the RAMS WIN as well, so the Rams and Texans are out.
It will come down to Cincy and Detroit.

Who won this game in the per season, or is it still going on waiting for someone to score ?

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)