Cleveland Browns

Chad Johnson has said this week "if and when I score a touchdown, I'm going to jump into the Dawg Pound". I'll pay a dollar to see that. Would the "Pound" like to make a statement?

if he jumps into the pound, I am going to guarentee they will rip his jersey off, someone will spit on him, and there might be some shots thrown!

Maybe Chad Johnson should worry more about maybe winning and helping his team to get to the playoffs, or maybe winning a playoff game instead of which asinine demonstration he can perform.

Maybe Chad Johnson should worry more about maybe winning and helping his team to get to the playoffs, or maybe winning a playoff game instead of which asinine demonstration he can perform.

I agree, I think they should penalize the teams (after the kickoff) and fine the players for such BS.

Normal excitement is fine, but when you coriagraffe a dance thats BS, the Delay of game they give out should be 15 yards AFTER the kickoff.

Jimbo

He didnt jump into the dawg pound...He jumped into the stands on the opposite endzone...

The pound would have killed him :)

Unfortunately...yes...the goober *DID* jump into the Pound. His 1st TD was scored at the other end of the field. He thought about running to the Pound side of the stadium, but stopped himself short. A few quarters later he got his "wish".

Browns top Bengals in offensive tour de force - NFL - MSNBC.com

"Chad Johnson’s second TD catch pulled the Bengals within 34-31 in the third, and as the NFL’s most eccentric showman promised, he jumped headfirst into the Dawg Pound, where he was baptized in a shower of beer by Cleveland’s rowdiest fans."

something doesnt sound right...I saw the hilites and his 1st touchdown was on the (if watching TV) left end zone where the pound was (the bengals teammates stopped him). The 2nd touchdown was at the right side endzone where he jumped in

whodey? wedey!

Derek Anderson throws for a franchise tying record (in regulation) 5 TD's, Jamal Lewis runs for 216 yards (most since 1963) and Browns score 51 points (most since 1989).

Boo ya Bengal's fans!

something doesnt sound right...I saw the hilites and his 1st touchdown was on the (if watching TV) left end zone where the pound was (the bengals teammates stopped him). The 2nd touchdown was at the right side endzone where he jumped in

Thats what I thought ....

Jimbo