Cleveland Browns

Not sure I understand your question? What game, the Browns?

Typically, if you live in the Browns coverage area you will see the games on CBS if they play a fellow AFC opponent. If they play an NFC opponent, you will find them on FOX. If you don't live in the NE Ohio coverage area, good luck in finding the Browns covered nationally unless you have the Sunday Ticket.

Not sure I understand your question? What game, the Browns?

Typically, if you live in the Browns coverage area you will see the games on CBS if they play a fellow AFC opponent. If they play an NFC opponent, you will find them on FOX. If you don't live in the NE Ohio coverage area, good luck in finding the Browns covered nationally unless you have the Sunday Ticket.

We get them on a regular basis here in NW Ohio.
So I have to deal with the Losing Lions and the Losing Browns .....
Just want to see the Steelers !
I would want to see the Lions, but I can only stomach so much !

Jimbo

The Bodden thing was merely a misunderstanding.

See how much you fools talk once he and our other stud CB (E. Wright) shut down that lousy aging receiver of yours and expose Worthlisberger once again for what he really is: A BUST! We will put him well on his way to capturing the interception title once again this year!

Here we go Brownies, here we go! WooooFFFF Woooofff!

The Browns? Even the Detroit Lions could beat them.

Dude, have you even come out of your bubble to see what the Brown's have been doing the past few offseasons?

Let me refresh:

Best available OL for the second straight year: (Steinbach and previously Bentley)
Stud RB: Jamal "The Rock" Lewis
Future Franchise QB: Brady Quinn
Franchise LT: Joe Thomas
Shut down corner: Eric Wright.
Stud OLB: Kamerion Wimbley
Stud ILB: D'Qwell Jackson

Those are clearly some solid building blocks for success. Once Bentley gets healthy our line will consist of Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, LeCharles Bentley, Kevin Shaffer and Ryan Tucker! This crew can easily be considered one of the best lines in a league and a tremendous turn around from last year!

HD MM, it is really nice to see them get serious about a line. Their first picked in the draft was a confidence booster to a lot of fans. They seem to be heading in the right direction. True building blocks for sure.

Will be interesting to see if Jamal Lewis still has his stuff. He has even admitted to slowing down a step or two, but says he is wiser.

I can only get the games when the whodeyville thugs play at a different time.

Dude, have you even come out of your bubble to see what the Brown's have been doing the past few offseasons?

Let me refresh:

Best available OL for the second straight year: (Steinbach and previously Bentley)

Those are clearly some solid building blocks for success. Once Bentley gets healthy our line will consist of Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, LeCharles Bentley, Kevin Shaffer and Ryan Tucker! This crew can easily be considered one of the best lines in a league and a tremendous turn around from last year!

2006 NFL Offensive Lines

Look half way down the page where it rates the O-Lines. Cincinnati is #1........Cleveland is #32....Those are last years numbers but 2 new people isn't going to improve it that much.

Let me refresh:

I'm not the one in the bubble, I know a sh!tty football team when I see one. I've had 50 yrs. experience.

DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!

2006 NFL Offensive Lines

Look half way down the page where it rates the O-Lines. Cincinnati is #1........Cleveland is #32....Those are last years numbers but 2 new people isn't going to improve it that much.

Disagree with you whole heartedly. Once this line is solidified it would unite 4 new Offensive Linemen, not just 2! Along with new combers Steinbach and Thomas, you'll have to remember Bentley and Tucker were injured/PUP last season. Our projected 5 have never played together. Once they gell, this line will be a force, so get used to it.

I'd love to see the effect on losing Steinbach on Cinci's line. Your loss is our gain though......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)