This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Client with a Genie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Does anyone know if I'd swap a H24 with a client is there anymore equipment I need to get the client to work or is it a direct swap? I have a swm 16 if that helps.

I thinking if putting it in the kitchen since its smaller and for all the time we watch in the kitchen I only be losing a toner only few hours a day if that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

you should be fine. Since you already have a HR34 (Genie) you have SWM so it should just be a direct changeover

I asked to swap out a defective H24 with a Client and they said no because they count it as an upgrade. Which is stupid since H24 cost more then a Client.

Yes, you have never been able to do a swap. A client would be an "added receiver".

They would probably swap it to a h25 if it is defective which is still a smaller box, oh and if you did get a client, you would need to pair it to the hr34, not a hard process, but an additional step over "swapping out". We could walk you through the setup if needbe.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll try that. Just the h24 in my kitchen takes space. I have the tv on the wall and my counter space is limited. Since I rent I can't add more so the smaller the receiver the better.

Status
Please reply by conversation.