CNN and HLN gone/ Dish-Turner Dispute - Now Back 11/21

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm still waiting to hear how you'd lower fees and still keep the company profitable. A company that sells service to 14 million subs at a loss has an even dimmer future than one that keeps a slim profit margin per sub but is losing subs slowly.
The same way a supermarket with lower prices makes more money than its competitor with higher prices..more volume = more customers= more profit

General Note to Dish:
CNN outage

Ok, I have been patient. I am now getting annoyed about the CNN/HLN outage. You folks need to get off the dime and get back the programming that I am paying for.
BTY, stop blaming Time-Warner. We ALL know that the problem is stubbornness and greed on BOTH ends.

If this continues and they drop TNT and my Hoops, I will be on the landline bending some hapless customer support reps ear for a restoration of services that I am paying for.
When they do get off the dime, don't come here crying when your bill goes up next year. Just remember dish tried to prevent it.

So now we're back to a $7 increase in package prices in Feb...
OH YEAH! You know that it is coming. My question is will they pair it with another FEE increase? I still say look out if you see you Vip DVR fee go up to $10.00 like the 922 or even $12.00 like the hopper. I think that DISH wants to move everyone to hoppers and get rid of the older receivers with less fees.

CNN is NOT a real news channel. Sorry.

i think he meant news that isn't 100% republican propaganda (Fox News and the Blaze or NewsMaxTV) or 100% Democrat propaganda (MSNBC) or a news that is Russian propaganda (RT) or from a channel that's run by a international news network that's claim to fame was airing terrorist videos from Osama Bin Laden (Al-Jazeera America)

anyway, at this time of the early morning, i'm watching CNN as they are airing a live simulcast of CNN-International's worldwide news coverage

plus it feels good to actually watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network again too. i missed that channel bad too, CNN and Adult Swim were my most watch channels of the channels that went dark on Dish.

plus now i no longer have to worry about losing access to new episodes of Conan on TBS for now.

Yep. Even in my businesses we have spats with suppliers and customers. I have no problem cutting off either customers or suppliers with absurd demands. It's just business.

The only problem is that in the TV business they are really mini monopolies. TNT/TBS (which were about to come up) have exclusive sports coverage.

i think he meant news that isn't 100% republican propaganda (Fox News and the Blaze or NewsMaxTV) or 100% Democrat propaganda (MSNBC) or a news that is Russian propaganda (RT) or from a channel that's run by a international news network that's claim to fame was airing terrorist videos from Osama Bin Laden (Al-Jazeera America)

anyway, at this time of the early morning, i'm watching CNN as they are airing a live simulcast of CNN-International's worldwide news coverage

plus it feels good to actually watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network again too. i missed that channel bad too, CNN and Adult Swim were my most watch channels of the channels that went dark on Dish.

plus now i no longer have to worry about losing access to new episodes of Conan on TBS for now.
The mainstream media is liberal. Deal with it. Not just stations like MSNBC but CNN too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)