Columbus HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

heisman27

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
Chicago
Does anyone know when Dish will add HD locals in Columbus, OH? Have they discussed this at all? Seems like a big market to leave without this service.

They aren't on the list at the moment (neither is Louisville, Indy, Cinci, Dayton, Youngstown, Charleston). Your best bet is to "move" to Cleveland.

at one time i was told by dish it would happen in november. i have checked on it again and now they have to no date to offer. i am with direct tv and have been for 2 years,only because i couldnt get my columbus,ohio hd locals. i would change back in a heart beat if dish put them up.

I just "moved" to Cleveland from Columbus (North of the city, Delaware area) and I get a message when I tune to a local HD channel that says:

"Sorry for the interruption. There is no need to call us. We are working to have this channel back as soon as possible. You may still watch non-local programming by pressing the GUIDE button on your remote control and selecting another channel."

I have a "wing" pointed at 61.5, and even covered up my 129, but I still cannot get rid of this screen. I have 60-70 on most of the transponders, so I am not sure if the spot is tighter than I would expect, I need Dish to "re-hit" my receivers, or they are truly having issues.

I live less than 30 miles south of the Cleveland DMA, so I am perplexed.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts