Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm coming aboard to the Directv side on Monday. There's a few reason for my switching. The main reason is the lack of sports support on Dish.

• I'm tired of not having MLB Network
  • Playing the guessing game of is tonight's Pirates game in HD or not. (I really hate when you pause the game then you miss the post game show because Dish cuts the feed as soon as the game is over)
  • Since Directv only carries my locals in HD it's the cheapest way to get HD in my whole house
  • It will save me some money the first year
  • I'm trying to get a job at a call center and they'll pick up the tab (for Directv)

I'm coming aboard to the Directv side on Monday. There's a few reason for my switching. The main reason is the lack of sports support on Dish.

• I'm tired of not having MLB Network
  • Playing the guessing game of is tonight's Pirates game in HD or not. (I really hate when you pause the game then you miss the post game show because Dish cuts the feed as soon as the game is over)
  • Since Directv only carries my locals in HD it's the cheapest way to get HD in my whole house
  • It will save me some money the first year
  • I'm trying to get a job at a call center and they'll pick up the tab (for Directv)

Where are their call centers located or can you work from home? I love FSN Pittsburgh in full time HD, great for the Penguins games.

cave1376 said:
How many receivers are you getting? How about mrv and vod?

In getting 4 receivers and whole home dvr. I get lucky because D* only broadcast my locals in HD only so I get all HD receivers at no start up cost.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)