Congratulations Ilya! Check this thread, folks

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
@party http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=47047

Great news!! :D I don't normally go to that forum, but I'm sure glad I did today! :D :cool:

Ilya was a staunch source of support for me when I first subscribed to VOOM. He read my posts closely; evaulated my lack of understanding about many things; suggested issues to examine; and gave me clear directions to narrow down problems and begin to understand (at least a little for me) this new world of HD. In short (for one of the few times in my postings...) he's a tremendous ally for us all, and now has received a very richly-deserved promotion! :clap :bow @party :D :yes :rainbow

....He's a gentleman and a scholar :bow ...not to mention that he's far more patient with Trolls than most....

Congrats, Ilya!! :clap :clap You were a tremendously helpful source to me the first time around, and I look forward to your input as well as that of all the other great folks on this board in Round Two...although I'm hoping it won't be necessary! :D Vick :love

I have very little words to say to Ilya because he has been a tremendous help here. Thank you very much Ilya and congratulations on the promotion.

Thanks everyone for your good words!

I've learned so much from this and other Internet forums! It's amazing how many helpful people are available on-line day and night, and how much useful information one can get from an Internet forum! I am proud to be part of this forum and I am happy to return the favor by passing my knowledge and helping others. And I hope that those who find my posts helpful will help someone else in return. Isn't that what these forums are about?!!

Ilya.

Alright, Ilya!

Now we have two "highly paid" guys (including Sean, of course) helping us on the VOOM forums.

Ilya, you have always had a calming influence on here since I joined in Dec. (?) 2003 and you ask the right questions to get VOOM users on the right road.

Thanks again!

Still enjoying HDTV under cloudy (snow possible?) Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts