Considering an ipad3?

Navychop- You should only need rules to file emails to qualified folders. Outlook can use the "junk" folder and a rule for that for all other spam. I have just two that eliminates all my "spam" and "Phish" labeled emails to those folders. emails with attachments containing virus are screened by my virus scanner. I used to tag emails as they came in with a rule for junk so future e-mails from this source would not show up in inbox, but then discovered it was better to use one rule that tagged the "[spam]" in the header and a second rule "[phish]" to do the same. These are both sent to the junk folder. I have about 30 other rules for all my different client folders. Each day I only get a small number of inbox e-mails that need to be deleted. If I see they are repetitious and from the same source, taging it as "junk" using, not the rules but the right click options on the junk folder, handles all future inbox email from that that source once snuck by the standard spam screener.

You're right, most ends up to Junk anyway. I'll go look thru those rules and can probably trim some. But as I recall, I ended up using rules because of multiple spoofed sending addresses with similar or identical subjects. A popular ruse for a while was to use close variations of my own email address. BTW, I just looked in to my blocked senders and was stunned at just how many are there.

This just in - IPAD3 to be unveiled late next week. To announce quadcore processor and LTE 4G Apple stock is taking off again. Source - CNBC

The invite read, "We have something you really have to see. And touch." Apple is widely expected to unveil the next version of the iPad, currently referred to as iPad 3, at the event.

The event is now announced for March 7th to be held in SanFrancisco.

Last edited:
Sigh... with my kid needing braces this month, and my dog having a surgery to remove a tumor on her foot, and taxes looming, I am fresh out of cash. No iPad 3 for me anytime soon :(

Oh well, such is life. :D

Sell off some of your stock, Mike. Then after the hype falls off buy it back and with the profits, buy two of them. :) How the hell do you think I afford this stuff, living on SS ? LOL!

CNBC's newscast: Apple is past the commercial.
[video]http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?play=1&video=3000075786[/video]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)