Contacting Directv Via Email

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's usually within 24-48 hours. However, what you get as a reply, in my experience, is usually what I call a "canned" response rather than a truly individual reply. They seem to rely heavily on certain preprogrammed sentences and wording. I personally find this rather irritating. :(

I usually get a response within 6-8 hours. I have always had good experience with their email, though others have not. Your mileage may vary.

My experience I received a response anywhere between 4-12 hours. Are you a current customer? If not and you ask them questions about their service they will never give you a direct answer usually. They always want you to call them.

actually, the last two responses i received were very helpful, personal and beneficial.....resulting in 3 months free showtime and a $120 programming credit!

My last email was taken care of in just 2 hours, it was only a $5 error, but they fixed it right away. (My free HD Extra pack didn't show in my bill as free)

My experience with D*'s e-mail support is you're wasting your time. Example, sent one yesterday about the Olympics opening ceremony sights and sound DoD program being listed in HD but it downloads a SD version, asking them to have someone please fix it. The response I got was how to reset my receivers and other steps to take to get DoD to work. Sometimes you do get a good response but most of mine are like this.

My experience with D*'s e-mail support is you're wasting your time. Example, sent one yesterday about the Olympics opening ceremony sights and sound DoD program being listed in HD but it downloads a SD version, asking them to have someone please fix it. The response I got was how to reset my receivers and other steps to take to get DoD to work. Sometimes you do get a good response but most of mine are like this.

LOL :D

Question

Does the Premier Pacakge still have the DVR service included in the $104.99 price ?
It was before

I currently have the
Plus HD DVR Package $72.99
HBO Showtime Starz free for 3 months - It expires this month i think.. then it goes to $35.00
New customer offer $18 discount for 12 months

Heres an interesting does Directv offer the 1 cent Cinemax for year offer or is that with dishnetwork only ?
if they do maybe i could just add cinemax and add the sports package which will save me money ?

Last edited:
DVR service is no longer include for new customers on Preimer, if you had it when they changed the policy you're grandfathered in. And AFAIK there is no 1 cent Cinemax deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)