Contacting Directv Via Email

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's usually within 24-48 hours. However, what you get as a reply, in my experience, is usually what I call a "canned" response rather than a truly individual reply. They seem to rely heavily on certain preprogrammed sentences and wording. I personally find this rather irritating. :(

I usually get a response within 6-8 hours. I have always had good experience with their email, though others have not. Your mileage may vary.

My experience I received a response anywhere between 4-12 hours. Are you a current customer? If not and you ask them questions about their service they will never give you a direct answer usually. They always want you to call them.

actually, the last two responses i received were very helpful, personal and beneficial.....resulting in 3 months free showtime and a $120 programming credit!

My last email was taken care of in just 2 hours, it was only a $5 error, but they fixed it right away. (My free HD Extra pack didn't show in my bill as free)

My experience with D*'s e-mail support is you're wasting your time. Example, sent one yesterday about the Olympics opening ceremony sights and sound DoD program being listed in HD but it downloads a SD version, asking them to have someone please fix it. The response I got was how to reset my receivers and other steps to take to get DoD to work. Sometimes you do get a good response but most of mine are like this.

My experience with D*'s e-mail support is you're wasting your time. Example, sent one yesterday about the Olympics opening ceremony sights and sound DoD program being listed in HD but it downloads a SD version, asking them to have someone please fix it. The response I got was how to reset my receivers and other steps to take to get DoD to work. Sometimes you do get a good response but most of mine are like this.

LOL :D

Question

Does the Premier Pacakge still have the DVR service included in the $104.99 price ?
It was before

I currently have the
Plus HD DVR Package $72.99
HBO Showtime Starz free for 3 months - It expires this month i think.. then it goes to $35.00
New customer offer $18 discount for 12 months

Heres an interesting does Directv offer the 1 cent Cinemax for year offer or is that with dishnetwork only ?
if they do maybe i could just add cinemax and add the sports package which will save me money ?

Last edited:
DVR service is no longer include for new customers on Preimer, if you had it when they changed the policy you're grandfathered in. And AFAIK there is no 1 cent Cinemax deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)