Contest and Discount Offer: Titanium Satellite ASC1 - Enter to Review and Win - Ends April 15, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Enter To Win:
Would you like to Win a Free ASC1 Satellite Actuator and Polarity / Skew Controller including free shipping, worldwide?

ASC1_Front_v3.jpg

The contest winner will be asked to post a honest review of the ASC1 installed and controlling your C-band system within two weeks of receiving the unit on the SatelliteGuys forum. If you feel the ASC1 is the greatest thing since bread and butter, post the review. If the unit doesn't live up to to the hype, post the review. Not looking for a fan boy review or other BS marketing hype. I want customers to know what they are buying and how it works in the real world! Titanium Satellite advertising is provided by satisfied customers telling their friends and talking about the Titanium Satellite product quality and performance.

I personally design and stand behind Titanium Satellite products 110%. I use these quality products on my own satellite system and don't copy other distributor's products or take shortcuts to save a penny. Titanium Satellite product support is second to none with real live technical support available via telephone, Skype, email or messaging. I want to earn your business and referrals!

ASC1_Rear_v3.jpg

Discount Code - Save $45:
Did you miss the introductory offer last year? Do you want a great discount on the ASC1? How about saving $45?
Only $150 through midnight April 15th, 2014 using promo code: SAVE45 at www.titaniumsatellite.com.

If you purchase the ASC1 through one of our resellers during this contest, receive a free C1PLL or C1WPLL LNBF by mailing a copy of the valid sales receipt dated between April 4 - 15, 2014 to Titanium Satellite (customer is responsible for shipping and brokerage/customs fees if applicable). Email sales at titaniumsatellite.com for details.

How to enter:

Post to this thread with this reply: "I want an ASC1". If you don't have your satellite equipment listed in your signature, please list your daily-use satellite gear.

Small print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, 4/15/2014. One winner will be selected at random on April 16th, 2014. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address worldwide. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck!
I appreciate your support of Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative satellite products!

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Attachments

• ASC1RearRCU.jpg
    ASC1RearRCU.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
I want an ASC1

I am using 7.5ft Perfect 10 antenna , Von Weise 18" , Chaparral Corotor wideband , Ku band lnb Invacom SPV-3SM , C band lnb Eagle Aspen 17K , ASC1 , Azbox Me . I drive antenna from 24.5w to 139w .

"I want an ASC1".

10 ft odem mesh dish, von weise motor vbox positioner coolsat5k
7 1/2 ft unimesh dish
birdview ( not setup yet)

I want an ASC1.

-----------------------------------
Orbitron SX-10 with C-Band Feed/CalAmp LNB hooked to a microHD.
Channel Master 1.0m with Invacom QPH-031 hooked to microHD.

"I want an ASC1".

8ft solid dish , c & ku-band corotor 11, with a norsat 3115 c-band and 1207 ha-ku band lnb.

I want an ASC1

I have/use the following:

Motorola 922 4DTV as dish mover only
7.5 ft. Perfect 10 BUD
ADL C/Ku feedhorn/polarizer/standard LNBs
Manual A/B switch to choose C/Ku

Recievers:

Pansat 2700A
Geosat MicroHD
X2 Premium HD
DVBWorld 2104C USB/DVBViewer/MyTheatre/Multimedia PC

I want an ASC1!!!!!!!

Actuator:TA-24

Receivers: Geosat Michro HD
Amiko Mini HD SE
Openbox S9

Wish I could enter but it will be 2 months before i get my motorized c-band system up and running. This has been the winter from hell.

• :mad:

I want an ASC1

I am just moving into my new home next month and this would make a great addition to my satellite setup as I resetup my C/KU 10 foot dish. I am currently running an AZbox and plan on getting a microhd sometime in the near future. I am using Norsat LNB's with a Chaparral feed horn.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)