Contest and Discount Offer: Titanium Satellite ASC1 - Enter to Review and Win - Ends April 15, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want an ASC1
**Well, could substitute another C1PLL and a C2PLL if I happened to win... since I already have two ASC1s.. :)
I use one every day, great unit!!

Thank you for your entries and willingness to review the Titanium Satellite ASC1 for the SatelliteGuys forum! The contest is now closed.

The ASC1 contest winner will be announced on Satellite Nation radio show this evening. Tune in at 8pm Eastern/ 5pm Pacific: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/satell...nation?AID=CJSource&utm_source=CJ&PID=3327827

If you call in and claim the prize on-air during the show, I will add an additional gift! Your choice of any Titanium Satellite C-band LNBF! Your choice of the C1PLL, C1WPLL or the new C2PLL two output version!

Congratulations to dwingel. You have won the Titanium Satellite ASC1 actuator and polarity controller! We look forward to reading your review during the next few weeks.

If you are listening to the Satellite Nation radio show (4/16/2014 8pm EST), call in now (347) 327-9319 to receive your choice of any Titanium Satellite C-band LNBF as a special thank you for listening to Satellite Nation and supporting Titanium Satellite. If you are not listening live, please PM me your contact and shipping information within 10 days to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Congratulations to dwingel!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)