Contest: Enter to Win a Mini BUD from Satellite AV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Like I said, I went up on my roof last Sunday and got it up!!! it was very easy puting it together, even though is big, it is not that heavy and one person is capable of doing all the work.

I am going to start testing 99W, first, but my goal is 116.8 W since ther is one particular channel I'm interested there. I'm hoping I can lock it!

But, that will have to wait some time now, since i had an accident!!! YES I fell from the ROOF!!!! I'm ok, only scratches and bruices and my ego hurts the most!!! I was not paying attention got distracted going down the ladder and bam! hehehe....

for now, I'm grounded and when my left arm feels better I'll continue!

Definitely could have been worse...... Could have fallen with the dish!

Reminds me of a time may years ago when I was hiking a utility pole to replace an amp and missed a gaff. One leg shot past the pole, I didn't want to drop the amp (stupid notion , now that look back!) and the wild ride began. 20 feet of bouncing face first into the pole then sitting at the bottom picking out slivers and clumps of tar..... But the amp was ok!

Looking forward to you getting back on the horse! Let us know how the dish performs!

thank you for your thoughts guys!! haha :rant: haha

the dish is ok! it didn't fall!! everything is set up actually, I fell just when was going to start the fine tuning!!! hehe.

When I was a kid about 50 plus years ago I remember a swimming hole that became the location for family outings. I lived in Va. and my kin people all lived and gathered in White Sulfur Springs, West Va., for homecomings and picnics. The most popular place was a swimming hole called The Blue Bin. The water was deep and as blue as the sea. When that time would come around 30 to 40 people would show up for the event. You could smell the fried chicken all over the park. Everyone forgot about any problems and just enjoyed life. Those days seem to pass away, but I can remember them still.

Definitely could have been worse...... Could have fallen with the dish!

Reminds me of a time may years ago when I was hiking a utility pole to replace an amp and missed a gaff. One leg shot past the pole, I didn't want to drop the amp (stupid notion , now that look back!) and the wild ride began. 20 feet of bouncing face first into the pole then sitting at the bottom picking out slivers and clumps of tar..... But the amp was ok!

Looking forward to you getting back on the horse! Let us know how the dish performs!
Anybody who thinks gaffing a pole is easy should try it! :) Thank God for bucket trucks.
http://www.buckettrucks.com/images/products/1249509889.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts