Contest: Enter to Win a Mini BUD from Satellite AV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I used to love going on vacation to North Carolina and Tennessee as a kid. We always visited the gem mines, panned for gold and fun stuff like that. Exploring the countryside is always quite fun, and it's something I still do to this day!

Last edited:
Well, this may sound strange, but I really did enjoy working on the farm as I was growing up.

We were never without something to do. I used to love plowing the fields and smelling the fresh earth as it was turned over. Many times the neighbor kids of my same age would come over and bring their tractors, and I would return the work for them with ours, and we would have a great time racing across the fields trying to get the work done.

We always got a treat at night after a hard days work by getting to drive to the local town and watching local baseball.

I still love to plant and watch things grow. I guess that's why I'll always be a farmer at heart. :)

As a kid, generally each summer, we would take a vacation trip to Mt. View, AR and spend a week between town & Blanchard Springs. Always looked forward to the cave tours to get out of the summer heat.
We still try and take the kids up every year.

Thanks Brian!

The GEOSATpro Mini BUD contest is now closed.

Thank you for sharing all the great stories about great summer childhood memories!

Satellite AV staff will be randomly selecting a winner from qualifying entries before end of business day today. We will be posting the winner's information in this thread and also notifying by PM.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support of Satellite AV and for taking time to enter the Mini BUD contest! Good luck!

@party Congratulations to Satellite Guys member Italsat1!

You have won a GEOSATpro C-band Mini BUD system including FREE shipping to Florida!

Please respond to the PM and provide details on where we will arrange to deliver your prize.

What has Italsat1 won?

GEOSATpro 1.2M Offset Dish
Exclusive Heavy Duty fine tuning AZ/EL Bracket with innovative bottom or inverted top mount motor post design. Assembled hanging weight 27 lbs.

GEOSATpro C2 LNBF with Standard Scaler
Top Rated C-Band Dual Output LNBF Performance

GEOSATpro C-Band Adapter Mounting Clamp

8879.jpg
12U_back_lores.png
12motorLores.jpg

9695.jpg
8919.jpg

1.2MBox.jpg

Custom 1.2M Carton Suitable for Shipping
1 or 2 complete Dishes with Accessories

1.2MBox2.jpg

Carton Size - 58" x 52" x 9"
52 lbs - 1 unit / 78 lbs - 2 units

Estimated value of this package $180 plus shipping (typical ground freight cost for 1 or 2 dishes in a single carton range from $75 to $140).

Thank you to everyone for your entries! :up

Italsat1:

Congratulations on the win.
Hope that keeps ya FTA'n through the torrential downpours!

Now, let's see some pictures of the install. - :up

Don't make us send someone over! - :rant: - :eek: - :D

. . . and thanks again to SatelliteAV for their generous contest. - :cool:

I WON!!!!!!!!! CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!

WOW!!!!!! thanks guys!!! so happy!!!!!!:D:D:D

Anole, I will take pictures!! this is just what I needed for the mini bud project!!! remember the other post?

P.S. thanks to the staff of SatelliteAV for such a wonderful prize!!! I'm still in shock!!! I've sent you a PM with all info, let me know if you got it (not sure it went trough) :D:D:eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)