Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
GEOSATpro_Single_90noLNBF.png
Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED GEOSATpro 90cm

The Best 90cm Dish on the market just got even better! Already considered among dealers and hobbyist to be among the best constructed 90cm dishes available, the redesigned hardware package takes this outstanding dish to a new level of reliability and performance.

New_MastClamp20110915.jpg

The GEOSATpro 90cm heavy duty Mast Clamp assembly has several NEW and EXCLUSIVE features not found on any other satellite dish and provides the strongest mast clamp of any design.

• Six grips bite into the mast when tightened and prevents the the dish from slipping or rotating out of alignment.
  • Three clamping bolt holes provide maximum clamping power for use in high wind regions.
  • Four ribs evenly distribute the clamping pressure to prevent crushing the mast or post.

New_ClampRibHoles20110916.png
New_ClampGrips20110916.png

What else makes the GEOSATpro 90cm dishes such a great deal?
  • Adjustable elevation bracket allows for dish aiming angles from 0 - 90 degrees.
  • Hardware is hardened SAE with serrated locking washer nuts.
  • Galvanized Steel provides years of reliable service in the harshest of elements.
  • Reflector is over .7mm in thickness with outstanding +/- 0.01 degree surface accuracy.
  • Tripod legs are mounted at any point of the mast with the adjustable clamp to provide a secure mast support at almost any angle or position.
  • Attractive and durable finish coating of charcoal colored textured poly withstands the elements and will look great for many, many years!

PostComposite.jpg

GEOSATpro 90cm exclusive "easy level" universal wall / roof tripod post makes dish mounting a breeze. No more hassles with off center foot plates throwing the mast out of plumb. The unique slotted post attachment to the footer plate allows for 360 degree post leveling, not like other designs which only permit front to back adjustments. No need to carry a level on your install. The included bubble spirit level is placed into the top of the mast for quick verification that the post is plumb and level. Tripod legs can be mounted at any point on the mast and at any angle to assure a solid and secure mounting even in the strongest wind.

Patented rolled reflector edges provide the support necessary to maintain a perfect parabola. The LNBF arm is attached to the elevation bracket and strengthened by two support arms creating the strongest tripod LNBF support structure of any consumer dish available. This exclusive design provides an incredibly strong support for even the largest LNBFs. GEOSATpro hardware is developed to be simply the best!

Technical Specifications
Mechanical
Effective Aperture 90 cm / 36"
Diameter 93.5cm x 85 cm
Assembled Weight 12 lbs.
Reflector Thickness .7mm
F/D .5
Offset Angle 24.62 degrees
Surface Accuracy .+/- 0.01 deg."
Elevation Range 0 - 90 deg.
Finish Textured Poly Powder Coat Color: Charcoal
Mount Type Universal - Roof or Wall with adjustable position tripod legs, 27" "J" post
double ended for height or reach setting. 360 degree level adjustment.
Feed Support

Universal 40mm / 23mm Clamp

Electrical
Frequency Range 10.95 - 12.75 GHz
Gain at 12.5 Ghz 39.6 dBi
Aperture Efficiency 75 %
Beam Width -3 dB @ 1.8 degrees

Enviromental
Wind Loading Operational 65MPH
Survival 125MPH
Atmosphere 10 Years

How to win:

Reply to this thread and complete this sentence. " I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, _______________ ". Tell us what channels you would like to watch with the GEOSATpro 90cm dish.

Small print:
This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member who is in good standing with the exception of Satellite AV staff and members of their families. One entry per SatelliteGuy Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PST, 10/16/2011.

A random drawing of one winner for one GEOSATpro 90cm dish will be made by a member of our staff on October 17th, 2011. If the winner does not respond to our SatelliteGuys PM notification within 10 days, the prize will be forfeited and the unit will be offered to another contestant by random drawing.

This prize will be shipped free of charge via FedEx Ground freight to any continental US residence or business address. If you are outside of the Continental US, you will be responsible for all shipping cost and any brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck to All SatelliteGuys Members! Let's have some fun!

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all on 125 west.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: Russia Today, all the other international news channels, and JCTV on 97 west. :D

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: Cubavision and others with English language movies on Hispasat @ 30W.

Thanks for the giveaway Brian.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, Retro TV Network and Tuff on 83West. Also watch Al Jazeera English and River Broadcasting on 97, Galaxy 19. Great Stuff to watch!

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, Al Jazeera and KTV2 on 97W and the PBS feeds on 125W.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, 97W: Ebru TV, RT America, AlJazeera, Middle Eastern channel with all the soccer matches. Plus I would upgrade to your dual LNB holder for the hotel networks on 101w. :hail:

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: Cubavision and others with English language movies on Hispasat @ 30W along with GOD TV and FTV on 60W.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: Cubavision and others with English language movies on Hispasat @ 30W along with msnbc on 12W thanks.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, college sports feeds on a major wildfeed satellite.

thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)