Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, anything I can get ITC on a motor.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, RTV and Tuff TV on 83w, NBC on 72w and my favorite foreign channel provider 97w.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, NBC-HD, History channel, and Satmex.

I would love to own a GEOSAT pro 90cm dish to watch these channels, RTV, history channel,TUFF and any
other channels I might find that catches my interest.
Thank you!

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, whatever college sports feeds on any Ku satellite between 72W and 127W because I would put it on a motor.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, point the dish at Galaxy 19 & watch Arab channels to help me learn a foreign language :)

Thank you to everyone who entered to win the new and improved GEOSATpro 90cm dish with free shipping. We also decided to include another prize, the highly rated GEOSATpro SL2 LNBF.

But wait, there is even more....... We also decided to select THREE WINNERS instead of just one!!!

Drum roll please!!!!

Congratulations SatelliteGuys members: HWM, Brent636 and Corrado!

Please let us know how you like the new hardware and the performance of the GEOSATpro 90cm and SL2 LNBF.......

Congrats and kudos all around, to the giver and the getters.

And..........................................................PICS!!!!!! ASAP. :D

Thanks! :)

I will put the dish and LNBF to good use, and post a complete review with pictures here on the best true FTA satellite forum on earth.

hwm / Steve

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts