Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite C1W-PLL Wideband LNBF - Ends 3/17/2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I like springtime because my beds of flowers start peeping through the ground. st pats day I usually plant the peas but this year might be later but I still like the corned beef. support your local farmer! and finally I can get out to work on the dish without putting on so many coats I have trouble doing the testing... charlie

Why I Look Forward To Spring Time

One of the main reasons is I can lay off hauling wood and coal and paying out the tail for heating oil :D
My old bones seems to maneuver more easily in warmer weather. And probably the most important reason is that I get to work on my satellite systems here more!
More daylight means more time to squeeze that last dB of quality from a pesky S2 carrier:)

Not that I adore mowing grass by any means but I look forward to that more so than shoveling snow!

I guess most of all I look forward to spring time because it means I have lived through/survived another winter!!

Happy Spring Everyone!

Worst winter we have had in a long time lot"s of snow and freezing weather. i am ready for spring so i can plant my garden.

Looking forward to get back to work at the golf course! With all the snow here, looks like early may this year.

Two days ago, during our last storm, our tractor/blower contracter made five separate trips up the yard. :eek:

Catamount

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to longer days, gardening and hiking with the family, and of course, more satellite dish projects.

Why am I looking forward to spring? It was a rough winter. Grandma got run over by a reindeer walking home from our house Christmas Eve. That groundhog... he'll never see his shadow again. Spring is coming early and I'm planting my dish farm now. I have some ambitious plans and all parts are getting put to use.

Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite C1W-PLL Wideband LNBF - Ends 3/17/...

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest and sharing why we are looking forward to Spring! Some of you have certainly endured a long and extremely cold winter season.

Congratulations to Bassplayer 1964! You have been selected at random to win the Titanium Satellite C1W-PLL Wideband C-band LNBF! Please contact me by PM within the next 10 days to claim your prize.

Special Offer - Everyone can join in the celebration of surviving winter. Receive $15 discount on a Titanium Satellite C1PLL or C1WPLL LNBF now through March 31st, 2014 at www.titaniumsatellite.com

Discount code: SPRING15

Happy Spring! :D

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Last edited:
Congrats BassPlayer 1964!!!

Oh, my fiancee is gonna nag me...

"You don't even have the dish up yet! We haven't even moved to the south-facing apartment!"

"But I had to get it now to get $15 off!"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts