Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Enter to win a Free Android Internet TV Box / DVBS2 Receiver and Free Shipping in US/PR/VI

Model: Meteorit MMB-525.SAT
  • ARM Cortex A9 - 1GHz / 1GB DDR3
  • Android 4.0
  • WiFi / LAN
  • Dolby AC3 Decoding
  • DVBS/S2 - MPEG2/4
  • QPSK / 8PSK / CCM
  • Google Play Store App Download
  • Remote Control
  • 12Vdc Power Supply
  • Giftbox

zx1007_4.jpg
MMB-525.SAT.jpg

I purchased this unit from Germany for testing and now it is just gathering dust in the shop storage. The unit is an Android STB and DVBS2 / MPEG2/4 h.264 satellite receiver with DVR capability. I tested it enough to know that I wasn't interested in additional exploration of the features and capabilities. :)

The satellite set-up is limited to selecting either switch or motor, but not both. The satellite list is all European, but it is easy to edit or add satellites. Blind scan works well, but is quite slow. Deletes channels one at a time. I would suggest that it would be best used as a second receiver for viewing your favorite channels, using an Android app or watching streaming, etc. Instructions are in German, so best that you have experience with DVBS2 receivers.

Here is a link to a video review (in German): Turn down the volume and enjoy.. The translated subtitles can be quite entertaining.....

How to Enter? Just reply to this post with "I Want to Win".

This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per member. Contest ends Monday at 12 noon Pacific Time. April 25th, 2016. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on April 25th, 2016 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in US/PR/ VI. An international winner is responsible for shipping, brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back on April 25th to see if you won!

Reactions: mikelib
I am with Fred, Pass. Until I get the bad taste out of my mouth from the A3, I will wait for a good android box. But Brian you are a super good person for having these giveaways. I hope someone enjoys tremendously.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)