Contest: Welcome to Springtime! Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Controller

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Springtime Celebration!

It's finally springtime, the snow storms may finally be over and we venture outside to survey our dish farms and start new projects. With all the new channels showing up on C-band, maybe it's time to rescue a big dish from the neighbor's house down the street or pull out that fat wallet and order a new dish... :)

How would you like to win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Actuator and Polarity Skew Controller for the C-band dish? The ASC1 works with any receiver using standard DiSEqC 1.2 motor commands or it can be a stand-alone controller to move even the largest C-band dish. It works with both LNBFs and servo controlled polarity feedhorns. - Learn more here....

atsa00000.jpg

Includes Free Shipping in the US / Canada - $200+ value!

atsa00003.jpg

How to Enter: Simply reply to this post with "I want to move my dish". If you wish, also tell us a little about the dish that you want to move and post a few photos.

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, June 1, 2015. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on June 2nd, 2015 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US or Canada. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after June 2nd to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

TeleAudiovision_Image_300x300.jpg

Check out this recent review and test drive by SatelliteGuys member Feedsat in the Tele-audiovision magazine: - Click Here

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to move my dish....

When I move all of my dishes to the other side of my yard this summer [currently 8] and get them planted into cement the way they should be, rather than on tree stumps, side of my house, folding ladders, etc, then I'll need another good controller so my parents next door can use the 9' and a few of the smaller ones!

Thanks for another great contest, Brian!

I Want to move my Dish.

Currently an 8 footer moved with an OLD Skywalker controller. The bigger bug has been chewing a bit here lately, so may end up with a 10 footer before fall arrives. Business will have to look a little better, before I do anything, unless I come across a freebie.

Thanks Titanium for being so generous, both with these contests and your knowledgeable answers on this forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)