Contest: Welcome to Springtime! Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Controller

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to move my dish

A little about this 7.5 foot dish i got. On my way to work i have past buy this dish everyday for years, that was sitting in someone else yard. Few weeks ago i finally stopped in and asked the home owner if he wanted it . He said no, so that weekend i went and took it up. Only thing he wanted to keep was the 3.5 inch post in ground , he said to tie his dog to it when he lets the dog outside to poop. I told him i would go buy a 2 inch post and cement it in ground so he could have something to tie his dog up too, he said no.

A little about this 10 foot dish that needs to be put together. This was originally my grandfathers dish, I got it after he past away. It sat in my yard for years. Eventually the wife got tired of seeing it not put up, so she made me get rid of it. I gave it to a friend i work with . He had it for years. So about a month back i asked him if he still had it and he did. So i went and got it back.

So now i need to get one or both of these BUDS in service again. The Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Actuator and Polarity Skew Controller would be a great piece of equipment to use when i get these put up and scanning the arc.

Attachments

• 7.5 resize.jpg
    7.5 resize.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 10 rezise.jpg
    10 rezise.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 142
I want to move my dish. The 10 ft. dish I picked up last fall would be the best candidate for the mover. I also have a 5 ft. unimesh that i need to get on a permanent location.

Thanks for all that you do for the fta community. Thanks also for the contest and also the great products that you provide.

If the Troggs were still doing their 'Wild Thing" you would hear them sing.."ASC1.. I think you move me" " But I wanna know for sure" "Come on and take my dish"... "You move me" ;)

Whenever I WANT TO MOVE MY DISH, I am using my Drake ESR1624, programmed to drive the dish to the correct satellite, when I punch in the last 2 digits of the arc location in degrees - this works for me, since I can only 'see' from about 78W to 139W. Since I seldom move it, it is working fine for me. I think that the ASC1 is one of the best conceived and designed pieces of equipment for FTA that I have seen in recent times. If I didn't have a large hill to the east of my dish, I would really need an ASC1.

I want to move my dish! I'll have a south-facing apartment and I plan on using an actuator for my fiberglass dish rather than burning out a little motor every six months. My wife says I'm crazy, which is probably true, but I'll make it work, darnit!

I want to move my dish ...

... that I have in my house and enjoy a great product

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Springtime Celebration!

It's finally springtime, the snow storms may finally be over and we venture outside to survey our dish farms and start new projects. With all the new channels showing up on C-band, maybe it's time to rescue a big dish from the neighbor's house down the street or pull out that fat wallet and order a new dish... :)

How would you like to win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Actuator and Polarity Skew Controller for the C-band dish? The ASC1 works with any receiver using standard DiSEqC 1.2 motor commands or it can be a stand-alone controller to move even the largest C-band dish. It works with both LNBFs and servo controlled polarity feedhorns. - Learn more here....

atsa00000.jpg

Includes Free Shipping in the US / Canada - $200+ value!

atsa00003.jpg

How to Enter: Simply reply to this post with "I want to move my dish". If you wish, also tell us a little about the dish that you want to move and post a few photos.

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, June 1, 2015. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on June 2nd, 2015 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US or Canada. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after June 2nd to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

TeleAudiovision_Image_300x300.jpg

Check out this recent review and test drive by SatelliteGuys member Feedsat in the Tele-audiovision magazine: - Click Here

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved

Reactions: montana16
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)