Contest: Welcome to Springtime! Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Controller

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hey Brian,

I want to move my dish ! My other dishes ...

My 1st ASC1 with the winegard works perfectly since the Tele-audiovision report has been don.
, I have a solid 10' Channel Master to move, The ASC1 would be great for this job. ;)
image.jpg

Congratulations in advance to the winner.

"I want to move my dish", It's a 10 foot mesh BUD
I acquired it about 8 years ago in return for taking it down and digging up the pole. The motor was trashed and I set it up as a stationary dish.
I move it each time I want to view another satellite. I love FTA so I move it several times a day, just for the fun of it.
I can only imagine what a dish mover would be like!

I want to move my dish. Ding dong the dish don't move, the dish don't move. Oh wait. I need a dish mover.

This would be killer. Sure my 10ft c-band dish is sitting on the patio all pulled apart. It has been apart for about 5 years due to the fact I have not sold the house I'm in yet. I didn't want to spend money to put up a post, a dish and well the move. But heck this would be a good way to start one 1 of 4 things I need to get.

1. new house
2. post
3. sat mover
4. fancy receiver

TTFN,

Josh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)