Contest: What would you do... 4:2:2?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
how about when it's over start another thread and let us vote the winner ?

Actually, there is a way for us members to vote. Just look over the entries and click "like this post" for your favorite. There is already one entry that has five "likes". This will keep us busy till the final decision comes in.

Pwrsurge knows who's "had his back" during numerous times of unnecessary flaming of him & his posts! ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

It won't be long now until we announce the winner. With the amount of quality submissions which were made, we are working on a consolation prize for everyone who participated in the contest.

Best regards,

Pwrsurge knows who's "had his back" during numerous times of unnecessary flaming of him & his posts! ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Do you both need to get a room? ;)

I do like the "unnecessary flaming" part...I never gave you credit for your sense of humour.

Last edited:
HERE IT IS! The moment everyone has been waiting for... announcement of winners for the What would you do... 4:2:2? contest.

:third: Our third prize winner of a WaveFocus wireless USB adapter is cyberham's Old Dish at Home (Salmon River) entry. Even though he was too shy to sing it, our judges found that the lyrics submitted go very nicely with Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) song which was played back while reading them. Bonus points were awarded for his nice GlenMartin tower.

:second: The second prize winner of a brand new AzBox Home Media Center is SatSurfr, a new SatelliteGuys member who had one of the craziest submissions for the contest with his “Will work for 4:2:2” and “Pizza pan dish” pictures.
Bonus points were awarded for having the guts to show his face as a new member.

:first: And the grand prize winner of a brand new AzBox miniMe American edition goes to...
4:2:2 quest by Pixl! Pixl's creative submission made use of a collection of pictures showing the importance of being able to receive live 4:2:2 for the big game, especially when hosting a party! Bonus points were awarded for his impressive collection of dishes including what appears to be an Andrew commercial pri
me focus dish.

Congratulations to our contest winners and everyone else who participated. As we received many quality contest submissions, we felt bad not to award anything to the other submissions which is why we will also award a consolation prize of a $10 gift certificate redeemable for any merchandise available at our brand new AzBox apparel store now open!

For our 3 prize winners, please PM me you full shipping address in order to have your prize shipped out. For all other people, we will only require your real name and email in order to send your $10 gift certificate redeemable at either http://apparel.azbox.us or http://apparel.azbox.ca

Best regards,

:first: And the grand prize winner of a brand new AzBox miniMe American edition goes to...
4:2:2 quest by Pixl! Pixl's creative submission made use of a collection of pictures showing the importance of being able to receive live 4:2:2 for the big game, especially when hosting a party!

Yes! Thank you! With all the dishes and gadgets I have, 4:2:2 I do not. The AZ box will fill that need, especially since I see that the firmware has had many improvements since the release of the miniMe a year ago.

Bonus points were awarded for his impressive collection of dishes including what appears to be an Andrew commercial prime focus dish.

You are correct. It is actually a point to point microwave dish that was up 200 ft. on a tower for 25 years.

Thanks.

304298_1968027756804_1126253579_31758244_860898_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping for "NO CLONES" t-shirts as consolation prizes...
Maybe next year. :D

Cheers, K

We can do customized special designs in the apparel store as long as there's enough demand for a particular design.

So far, in addition to the generic AzBox apparel, we currently have the following 2 customized T-shirts available:

got_422_tshirt.jpg
got_422_tshirt.jpg

feed_hunters_tshirt.jpg
feed_hunters_tshirt.jpg

If anyone has an idea for a custom T-Shirt design then feel free to post it here. If enough members like it and we end up adding it to our apparel store, we will award the creator of the design with a gift certificate equal to the value of the T-shirt to be used for ordering one for free. :cool:

Best regards,

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts