Contest - Win a GEOSATpro 1.2M Dish, SL2 KU and CK1 LNBF with Bracket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
congrats!

Congratulations DishDigger!

We are starting up the "Free Receiver of the Week Contest" again next week!
We have got to get rid of the tons of receiver manufacturer samples and clear some warehouse shelves.
Awesome news, Brian! - :eek:
Eventually, every SatelliteGuy will be a contest winner!!!
We already are, and thanks for helping out! - :up
Oh, -contest- winner. Right. That, too! - :D

Thanks MILLIONS guys and thanks Brian and the super Satellite-AV group for the neat contest. I'm still in shock :eek:, & the boss lady is jealous too ("I never win anything, you lucky devil"). I hope I answered the notice correctly, not educated in forums, Brian, let me know if you didn't get my info!!

Now I gotta learn C-Band whether I want to or not - ha (Stick around Iceberg, LAK7, Anole and the rest - I'm gonna need help ;).

Thanks for the "grats" folks. Now WE needta win some of these receivers to plug into the dishes :up.

Thanks again to all the sponsors and people on SatelliteGuys.US -- the GREATEST :D!

Bill

Congratulations You Lucky Dude!!

Added More Instructions
Congratulations DishDigger!
You got one fine new setup coming!

Thanks to Brian at SatelliteAV for another great contest! We all were on pins and needles tonight! :up

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Thanks again to all of you. I'll keep ya posted, still overwhelmed with new stuff I gotta figure out - ha. I'll get it together, looks like there might be rough weather :eek:, maybe will clear by the weekend. I think "Murphy" :mad: knows I wanna do something.....

Thanks again guys, ol' mrFTAman & I have known each other a long time -- by other names????:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts