Contest: Win Anything on the Titanium Satellite Website! - Ends December 29th, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Christmas carols and the traditional dances that came with the seasonal celebrations brings me lots of endearing memories. The ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Positioner will be a nice gift.

I remember Christmas time and think back to all the booze that was served! Wow. Egg Nogg, Champagne, neighbors coming over with a bottle of liquor etc.... Not sure how I remember come to think of it.

If I win I would like an Amiko Mini HD SE.

We have Winners!

Congratulations to Laseradam! You have won an Amiko mini HD SE with FREE Shipping! With all of the development happening to stream from the miniHD SE to a PC as well as the current ability to steam to an Android, this is a fun toy to play with!

In the spirit of the season, I will also like to gift some additional stocking stuffers. Since I was prepared to gift a much more expensive present, I decided to select the entries who wanted to win a Titanium Satellite Phase Lock Loop LNBF to win the model of their choosing and Free Shipping! Congratulations to these additional winners! :)
Comptech - Titanium Satellite C1PLL Wideband C-band LNBF
Bigg T - Titanium Satellite C2PLL Wideband C-band LNBF
Magic Static - Titanium Satellite C2PLL Wideband C-band LNBF
fred55 - Titanium Satellite C2PLL Wideband C-band LNBF

Please respond to this thread and PM (Private Message - Conversation) me within the next 10 days to claim your prizes. PM with your name, email, telephone number and shipping information. We do not PM the winners of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If Laseradam does not claim the mini HD SE before midnight on January 8th, 2015 (PST), we will select a new winner from the remaining entries. If a C-band LNBF stocking stuffer is not claimed before midnight on January 8th, 2015 (PST), the prize will forfeited

Thank you to all SatelliteGuys members for your entries!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

Congratulations to the winner!!!

congratulations to all the winners, to Brian for keeping the motivation high and happy new year to every satellite guy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)