Coolsat 5000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I really like mine , the one you are looking at has a card reader , don't think you really need that , I know of one package you can subscribe to using a card reader , TVE package on Hispasat, doesn't hurt to have it.

Anyway the price is fair , I paid about $170 for mine over a year ago and no card reader (don't care).

If you find one cheaper w/out card reader, go for it.

I was just gonna say you should watch out for shipping charges.
But, they appear to be included for ground UPS.

I found a big dealer who's reasonably near (maybe an hour by car), and they both ship for free -and- offer nice discounts for walk-ins.
But since they don't advertize here, we won't mention them. :)

...and their web price is $10 more....:rolleyes:

coolsat5000

Finally Broke Down And Bought My Coolsat 5000 FTA Receiver. i'll be in FTA Land ASAP!!;)

Last edited:
You will find it a good investment. I`me enjoying the FTA side more that my 4DTV. The CoolSat manual isn`t that good but guys like IceBerg are experts on that model and always willing to help.
That`s what makes this forum so great!!!!

You will find it a good investment. I`me enjoying the FTA side more that my 4DTV. The CoolSat manual isn`t that good but guys like IceBerg are experts on that model and always willing to help.
That`s what makes this forum so great!!!!

That's True Thanks Guys :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)