COSHIP CCTV for FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Satelliteguys I need your help (how ever)

I just got a Coship marked CCTV CDVB2000....I have the remote, but...

When I press Menu: All is it in chinese!:(

How can modify the menu to change to english? Please, thanks:confused:

gyro>IF that one has the same firmware of the Coship 3188, and it's possible, I have the manual here for that one. If you press MENU on remote, the first screen will be the System Main Menu.
Scroll down to the 4TH line of options "System Settings" Hit OK. On THAT submenu>scroll down to the next-to-last option (5th one from the top of the list). That will be Language setting.
Right or left arrow on remote should scroll thru the various languages.
If that doesn't get it, go back to the first Menu screen again, next to last option from top is Factory Default. If that fails, you may have a doorstop unless you can find a manual somewhere.

On my Coship 3188C, there is only one language available: English. There are no other options.

Can you post a picture of the first menu screen?

here!

turbosat I do not want to select the fifth line, because it says 4:3 (screen I think) and my problem may be worse

Attachments

• mainmenu.JPG
    mainmenu.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 150
  • menu4thline.JPG
    menu4thline.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 138
  • 4thlineselected.JPG
    4thlineselected.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 162
Well, too bad, those menus are different from the 3188model I have. What we need is somebody who can translate the pictures!
edit: If it were me, I would have already tried all the menu lines, using the arrow buttons to see what happens, but then, I hate puzzles.

Yeah, the top line of your third image is set to Chinese. See if you can select it for another "English" option. I had the same problem with a Samsung receiver. Was sent to me in Korean but I was able to figure out how to get it set to English.

Per my Chinese co-worker:
View attachment 47707

Very well man!:) Problem solved!:up I just connect my coship and I did what your friend said and...bingo!! I´m very happy a gratefull...thanks

turbosat: I hate Puzzles too, because I can press the wrong button and I could change the format to PAL and my screen could go crazy!:rant:

Very well man!:) Problem solved!:up I just connect my coship and I did what your friend said and...bingo!! I´m very happy a gratefull...thanks

turbosat: I hate Puzzles too, because I can press the wrong button and I could change the format to PAL and my screen could go crazy!:rant:

Glad you got it to English. I received a box as a prize from Satellite AV and decided I wanted to reset it. Which apparently mean setting it to PAL. Unfortunately, there is no option in the onscreen menus to change the video output! Luckily, they were able to scrounge up a remote and got me back to NTSC in no time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts