Cozi issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

beer4me

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2009
Gowganda North Ontario
I have not had an issue with this in years . Now , it has suddenly gone dead silent . All other channels/transponders available normally still are fine. No weather issues either . Is there something I need to know? Any help will be appreciated .

I have not had an issue with this in years . Now , it has suddenly gone dead silent . All other channels/transponders available normally still are fine. No weather issues either . Is there something I need to know? Any help will be appreciated .
C band? KU band? Satellite? Receiver? Dish? etc...

That 12.120 GHz H transponder is little weaker than the former stronger NBC's transponder.

Only way is tweak your dish or upgrade to bigger dish size 1.0 meter or bigger depending where you live in CONUS areas. :) :hatsoff

Thanks for getting back to me. I live in northern Ontario , and have never had an issue. Dish size is 39 " . I will try to acquire the Transponder above . Sorry , KU band 103 W , Geosat pro receiver ..

By chance , my 2nd Geosat receiver had it working . Not sure how , but , 11760 is still " dead " . However I did find Cozi on 12 119 . Thanks to all for your input and feedback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts