COZI Missing on 103 W KU ?

Bassplayer 1964

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 13, 2011
SW Virginia
I noticed today that none of my Emergency programs recorded. It was fine yesterday and last night and everything else I normally get is ok and at normal signal levels. Has anything changed with the particular carrier that cozi occupies? I thought it best to ask around before tearing into things here.

Thanks

WT

That's weird! I'm getting everything else at 14 and higher but not a smell on cozi. I tried manual scans and blind scans with no good results. I checked this morning around 10 AM and my OS mio still shows tune failed. Dang it ! I'm the worlds champion of odd reception issues. I have some events running currently but as soon as that's through I'll give the dish a once over. I'm using a GeoSat Pro and a Geosat Pro standard LNB on a fixed dish for this service. Thanks Ernie for the verification on this! Looks like I've got some troubleshooting to do later on today.

Update:
I checked things at the ground block and done a blindscan with my meter and lo and behold cozi ku made the list ! The fitting on the lnb side looked questionable so I replaced that and peaked the dish and lnb skew and now it's back at 14.8 C/N The fitting didn't look all that bad but they can sure fool you sometimes. Thanks for the confirmations