Cricket World Cup 2011

Matt:
Well, I have followed your advice and removed. Where do I stand as far as getting the event on all Receivers is concerned?

My apologies, apparently ICC will only be offered on ONE receiver on the account (I really don't have much information why). If you would like it changed to another receiver, I can do that for you.

@Matt
I am trying PM you regarding switching the PPV from one receiver to the other but since I am new to this it wont allow me to PM you. Can you please help me, I only see the PPV under one receiver and but I would like to watch the PPV on the second receiver.

Thanks

Just so you understand, ICC will only be able to be viewed on one receiver. Now you have 5 posts, and you can PM. Be sure to specify which receiver you want it on.

Good answer here. You'll get them no problem. As far as HD availability for ALL games, I'm not too sure, we don't have the schedule yet. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Hi MattG, I have a dish through which I can get 110, 118 and 119 satellites with a Standard def receiver. If ICC is telecast on HD, will my Dish be able to receive it? or should I upgrade my dish to add one more LNB for an additional satellite? A local Sat tech says I need to add a LNB if I need to get HD programs, but I need to get official info from Dish Network on this. I understand that I have to change my receiver to HD model.

Also, when can we know for sure if ICC will be telecast in HD by Dish Network? I need to decide whether to upgrade my receiver or not based on your answer. Thanks.

Yes, there will be HD broadcasts of the ICC games. The HD games are broadcast on channel 454, which comes off satellites 110 and 72.7. You would be able to view the HD games with your current setup, however since you would need a receiver upgrade, we would upgrade the dish (add 129 orbital) on your home as well to make sure you get all HD channels in the future.

Not many HD channels come off 110, most of them are on 129, if you're going to get an HD receiver, I'd say getting the 129 installed as well would be for the best.

Checked program guide

Yes, i checked program guide and it shows opening ceremony on 454 in hd, next friday on the 18th, india is a 12 1/2 hours ahead, and also in sd on 454, so yes it is televised in hd.

I am so excited to watch my first world cup in hd, thanks dish, looking foreward to excellent coverage.

I am upset becuase the rep told me it would be available on all four receivers now Matt is saying only on one. Who is right, why this change.

Good Question, i have the same, i have two vip 622 receivers, if i buy this on my account, will all four tvs in my household get the reception?

thanks

Yes, i checked program guide and it shows opening ceremony on 454 in hd, next friday on the 18th, india is a 12 1/2 hours ahead, and also in sd on 454, so yes it is televised in hd.

I am so excited to watch my first world cup in hd, thanks dish, looking foreward to excellent coverage.

I am upset becuase the rep told me it would be available on all four receivers now Matt is saying only on one. Who is right, why this change.

Also guys, since late night yesterday I am getting Willow Cricket .. I think it is free preview for next couple of days.!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)