CS 5000 CW Nets Again

Status
Please reply by conversation.
weird. Any time I do anything different (refine motor movement, delete TP, edit tp) and move it off that satellite it asks "do you want to save"?

weird. Any time I do anything different (refine motor movement, delete TP, edit tp) and move it off that satellite it asks "do you want to save"?

Mine does too..EXCEPT in manual scan to edit a freq.....strange..may have to do a fact. reset and try over agn..

There is another way w/o having the edit freq issue if you can point to 125°W and scan in the EWTN's there then go back to 91°W and modify the A/P IDs and name, then delete the rest of the channels on that mux.
EWTN is on 3720 on 125W.
On my 6K with one of the "aftermarket" FW versions (OEM does not have tone on scan) I can do as Tony says but it doesnt ask to save just does "Saving ...Please wait when you exit out of the manual scan screen.
Try the 125W trick if you can hit that bird.

Last edited:
There is another way w/o having the edit freq issue if you can point to 125°W and scan in the EWTN's there then go back to 91°W and modify the A/P IDs and name, then delete the rest of the channels on that mux.
EWTN is on 3720 on 125W.
On my 6K with one of the "aftermarket" FW versions (OEM does not have tone on scan) I can do as Tony says but it doesnt ask to save just does "Saving ...Please wait when you exit out of the manual scan screen.
Try the 125W trick if you can hit that bird.

AWESOME!!! melgarga..IT worked....Thanks alot..Nice picture..

sweet that it worked that way. Might have to try that from now on if I delete them from the 5000 :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)