CSI: Cyber

I suspect actors and sets might be a problem to recreating CSI NY but even at the end it was better than the rest of the CSIs currently being offered.

I watched tonight´s episode, I don´t think it was particularly good.
Well at least they are consistent................consistently BAD. But, I think we have a show that NCIS Bishop could be on. Then they could cancel the whole thing and we could kill two birds with one stone.:oldwink

Well at least they are consistent................consistently BAD. But, I think we have a show that NCIS Bishop could be on. Then they could cancel the whole thing and we could kill two birds with one stone.:oldwink

That sounds like a good idea.

I think I´m still watching this show, due to a morbid interest in seeing how it is possible that Arquette acts in such monotonous way.

The geek girl on the contrary, shows like 5 times the facial expressions and emotions than Arquette.

I´d rather have the geek girl on this show (the one with blond blue hair) on NCIS instead of the character called Bishop.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
That sounds like a good idea.

I think I´m still watching this show, due to a morbid interest in seeing how it is possible that Arquette acts in such monotonous way.

The geek girl on the contrary, shows like 5 times the facial expressions and emotions than Arquette.

I´d rather have the geek girl on this show (the one with blond blue hair) on NCIS instead of the character called Bishop.
She's doing her best Horatio Caine impression.

I still cannot stand this show but, much like a train wreck, I watch it occasionally. The show is only pulling-in about 8.5 milllion viewers but the other day TVbythenumbers.com is predicted CSI: Cyber to be renewed. CBS must have a lot of money wrapped into this one (and the CSI genre) not to pull-the-plug because they have a history of routinely cancelling shows not drawing higher ratings.

Well I never said that she was doing a good job of imitating Horatio.:biggrin

I kinda had the hunch you meant she´s doing quite a lame job.;)

Would it be really possible that they renew this show, with Arquette´s "acting"...:rolleyes:...I wonder how insane could the CBS guys could be....

I kinda had the hunch you meant she´s doing quite a lame job.;)

Would it be really possible that they renew this show, with Arquette´s "acting"...:rolleyes:...I wonder how insane could the CBS guys could be....
I have a feeling that they will, possibly because its the only CSI left.

That and Arquette just won an Oscar a couple of months ago. So CBS can say CSI CYBER , starring Oscar Award winning actress: Patrica Arquette.

Grandfathered

Marvels Agent Carter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)