CSI: Cyber

Unfortunately Zap2it has it on the "Predict Renewal" and CSI on "Predict Cancellation." I'd so rather have CSI.

S~

Reactions: dfergie
Okay, another unbelievable episode last night in which the Cyber team breaks more laws (and let's not forget we're already suspending disbelief) in order to catch a bad guy...err., make that bad nerd. This episode would have been much more enjoyable, and believable, had law-enforcement just beat this kid to a bloody pulp when they arrested him. Not surprisingly, today the Supreme Court ruled, 9-1, that the NSA's phone data collection and correlation efforts were illegal. Of course, if you're a member of CSI Cyber or the FBI's BAU, you're free to access/crack confidential records--even a suspects 1967 school records that were never stored electronically--with just a few keystrokes...regardless of the State and Federal laws in place to protect them.

Dear God, I promise to start watching CSI once again, even with Ted Danson, should you renew that show and terminate this one, with prejudice. :hail

That tells me it wasn´t just me.

And that´s why I said maybe I should be ashamed of watching this show, and I shouldn´t be proud of it, nor brag about it.

I was lost when from med advertising on the web, they went to playing poker on line.

I was more interested in waiting for Raven to appear, or see if Arquette would for once show some emotion or facial expression.

I agree with comment above, that the series deserves to be terminated with extreme prejudice :D

Well, I guess I can live through another season.
Hopefully they will bring back Raven, who for some mysterious reason has been absent in the last 3 episodes.

And then who knows ? Maybe Arquette will show some emotions or facial expressions for season 2. :rolleyes:

I would rather have Forever for another year than CSR Cyber (I know they are different networks).

While I don't mind Cyber, I liked Forever much better.

I think Cyber may be saved because it's the Only CSI still going.

They kept this show and they finally put a fork in the original CSI . They will wrap that one up with a 2 hour movie and then no more. I stopped watching that one right after Marge Helgenberger left.

They kept this show and they finally put a fork in the original CSI . They will wrap that one up with a 2 hour movie and then no more. I stopped watching that one right after Marge Helgenberger left.
Which means my DVR will be CSI-Less for the first time since I had a DVR

Just a friendly reminder.
CSI Cyber episode tonight (Tuesday) on CBS.

A surprise awaits those Cyber fans watching tonight´s episode :wink

Was that a good or bad season finale ?

I honestly don´t know.

I still don´t know if an episode is good or bad, that´s why I just say another strange episode or something like that.

I´m still lost when I watch this show, most of the time I don´t know if the things they show are even possible.

If it weren´t for my morbid interest in watching Arquette´s acting like ice-woman without emotions, or watching Raven, I would have given up on this show from the get-go.:D

So, I guess I´m glad the show has been renewed for season 2 :popcorn

With Ted Danson joining the cast, maybe it will shift focus over to him instead of Patricia Arquette and the show can get some life into it.

Grandfathered

Marvels Agent Carter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)