D* Miller Lite Promo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
If you've been at the grocery/liquor store lately, you might have noticed a new D* promo printed on the boxes of Miller Lite. It says to text the word "TASTE" to 28130 to learn how to save an extra $120 off Directv. I have no idea if this is just for new customers only or what the exact rules are. I'd try it myself, but since I'm under contract with Dish, I don't have much of a reason to try it so I figure I'd let one of you guys try it to see if it works or not.

Hmm. I have a friend who signed up maybe a week ago. We did the refer-a-friend. So 2 questions.
1. He's only had DirecTV now going on 2 weeks. Is he still considered a new customer?
2. We already got $10 off for 10 months for Refer-a-friend. If he passes "new customer" criteria, can you stack promo's?

Hmm. I have a friend who signed up maybe a week ago. We did the refer-a-friend. So 2 questions.
1. He's only had DirecTV now going on 2 weeks. Is he still considered a new customer?
2. We already got $10 off for 10 months for Refer-a-friend. If he passes "new customer" criteria, can you stack promo's?

Once he's been installed, I'm pretty sure he is no longer considered a new customer.

bbixler said:
Once he's been installed, I'm pretty sure he is no longer considered a new customer.

Ok thanks, that's what I thought. It's really a play on words. If I bought a new TV or a new car, I would still refer it to people as that's my new Tv or that's my new car for a month or two.

Ok thanks, that's what I thought. It's really a play on words. If I bought a new TV or a new car, I would still refer it to people as that's my new Tv or that's my new car for a month or two.

Yeah but if you bought that car last week and then this week you saw an ad that said "$1,000 cash with every new car purchase" I bet the dealer wouldn't give you the $1,000 since you bought it last week, even though you may still refer to it as your new car.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)