D* Miller Lite Promo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
If you've been at the grocery/liquor store lately, you might have noticed a new D* promo printed on the boxes of Miller Lite. It says to text the word "TASTE" to 28130 to learn how to save an extra $120 off Directv. I have no idea if this is just for new customers only or what the exact rules are. I'd try it myself, but since I'm under contract with Dish, I don't have much of a reason to try it so I figure I'd let one of you guys try it to see if it works or not.

Hmm. I have a friend who signed up maybe a week ago. We did the refer-a-friend. So 2 questions.
1. He's only had DirecTV now going on 2 weeks. Is he still considered a new customer?
2. We already got $10 off for 10 months for Refer-a-friend. If he passes "new customer" criteria, can you stack promo's?

Hmm. I have a friend who signed up maybe a week ago. We did the refer-a-friend. So 2 questions.
1. He's only had DirecTV now going on 2 weeks. Is he still considered a new customer?
2. We already got $10 off for 10 months for Refer-a-friend. If he passes "new customer" criteria, can you stack promo's?

Once he's been installed, I'm pretty sure he is no longer considered a new customer.

bbixler said:
Once he's been installed, I'm pretty sure he is no longer considered a new customer.

Ok thanks, that's what I thought. It's really a play on words. If I bought a new TV or a new car, I would still refer it to people as that's my new Tv or that's my new car for a month or two.

Ok thanks, that's what I thought. It's really a play on words. If I bought a new TV or a new car, I would still refer it to people as that's my new Tv or that's my new car for a month or two.

Yeah but if you bought that car last week and then this week you saw an ad that said "$1,000 cash with every new car purchase" I bet the dealer wouldn't give you the $1,000 since you bought it last week, even though you may still refer to it as your new car.

Status
Please reply by conversation.