D* website being upgraded

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
New website

Looks nice but it doesn't appear to work with IE7 beta2 and Firefox. I'll have to try it on my Safari browser when I get home.

dssj0hn said:
Looks nice but it doesn't appear to work with IE7 beta2 and Firefox. I'll have to try it on my Safari browser when I get home.

Both work 100% fine with my Firefox & IE7 Beta 2, you must have a system or setup issue. I went through the majority of links with both browsers without any issues at all.

Attachments

• Firefox DTV.JPG
    Firefox DTV.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IE7 Beta2 DTV.JPG
    IE7 Beta2 DTV.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
asthectilly it is ok

but logical layout, and seperation of areas is sorely lacking

and when you sign in and out of account, it is still in the old gui. STILL NEEDS A TON OF WORK

moqz1001 said:
asthectilly it is ok

but logical layout, and seperation of areas is sorely lacking

and when you sign in and out of account, it is still in the old gui. STILL NEEDS A TON OF WORK

no directv just got a new server and was proud to announce they launched 25% of their new web site design today, and hope to offer the outher 75% later on this year of kext, when directv launches 2 more servers titled comador 64-8 and 9

Thank you

Bill Gates
Chief Infomation Officer
Directytveee

the ding bat who posted above me, must be directv, because today, that all new website is GONE , and is the old design

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)