D10 Receiver cannot see 95 Satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.
syap said:
ekgermann,

When you succesfully configured your 5 receivers individually, did you have to remove the cables connected to the 6x8 multiswitch or can you simply unplug the coax from your receiver?

I'm having problems getting any of my receivers (HR10-250, R10 and HAH-SA) to detect the 95 satellite. My 6x8 switch is on the roof and difficult to get to.

Yes. Unplugging at the receiver will do the same thing.

May have found the issue. The Sat95 has Eagle Aspen P1705KU- LNBF.Its a FSS /Linear Single output LNB. What type of multi switch would be needed between the KU-BAND LNB and the 6X8 Zinwell switch alllowing for multiple receivers. How to make the Single Output to multiple and feed into 6X8 switch.

Removed triple LNB dish. Only using 87cm Dish with LNB for 101 & 95. Auto Detect done. Phillips found both 101 & 95 with strong signal. D10 finds both 101 & 95 but will not get any signal from 95 even though it gets 90% signal for 101. D10 finds 95 sat but will not find any signal even though Phillips gets 80% signal strength for 95. Using Zinwell 6x8 switch with 95 plugged into Flexport1.

It really sounds like a bad receiver.If you bought it new return it and try to get the D10-300,it is the Phillips version of the D10.I may have an old DSX 5500 laying around,if you can't get it worked out let me know and i'll look.

Succesfully completed setup. Replaced all RG6 cables and ends. Now receiving Sat 95 & 101 off the 36" Dish. Have two D10 receivers and 2 Phillips DSX4320 receivers.
Thank you to all and much appreciated to all trying to help troubleshoot D10 & Sat95.
Bye

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)