D11 Launch Caps and Sound Bytes

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Me too.

Install scheduled for 8am-12.

Weather forecast = great.

Am just clearing out a space for the receiver as we speak and making sure that the installer can get to the back of the tv and also to the places that he may need access to.

:)

Same time for me too! Only problem is the snow advisory for tonight and tomorrow's forecasted high of 37°. XD All cable is already run, though, and I have a 6x6 post sunk into 180 lbs. of concrete all ready to go for him. Should be pretty quick, seeing as I'm an installer for a Dish RSP in town. :D

Boeing acquired a signal from the spacecraft at 10:44pm PDT (05:44 GMT), at the Hartebeesthoek Tracking facility in South Africa

i hope dish network is done with russian rockets

ses americom should have not chosen the russians to launch dish networks satellite.the russian rockets are very prone to failure.especially the breeze m rocket was known to be defective but yet the russians chose to use it any way.if ses americom used a reliable boeing rocket dish network's satellite would be in its proper orbit by now.the only good that can come from that launch is a hard taught lesson,DON'T USE POOR QUALITY RUSSIAN MADE ROCKETS ANY MORE !!

ses americom should have not chosen the russians to launch dish networks satellite.the russian rockets are very prone to failure.especially the breeze m rocket was known to be defective but yet the russians chose to use it any way.if ses americom used a reliable boeing rocket dish network's satellite would be in its proper orbit by now.the only good that can come from that launch is a hard taught lesson,DON'T USE POOR QUALITY RUSSIAN MADE ROCKETS ANY MORE !!

D* uses Russian rockets, too. Sea Launch has launched 26 satellites with Russian rockets and has only lost 2. XM, Intelsat, etc. all use Russian rockets.

There have been many failures of US rockets as well. Simply put, there are many variables that can fail in these launches, and the track records between both nations are similiar.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts