D11 outage 2/27/2024 (Resolved on 2/28)

Telemundo is NOT on the app, not showing on android or Fire stick app .

Attachments

• 20240227_211015.jpg
    20240227_211015.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 51
It is not on the app
Turn off the hide SD duplicates option. There's a ongoing glitch they still haven't fixed where that option also hides the SD only channels that stream. Nearly all of the Spanish tier is availabe to stream except for Aqui, Univision West, Telemundo West, Starz Encore Espanol, ESNE and GANGA

Reactions: dtv757
Yep. But it takes very little at geo. Maybe has reaction wheels. Maybe a thruster failed off spec. Or an electronics problem. Or…….
I believe D11 has XIPS propulsion and that requires very little propellent along with a lot of electrical power compared to traditional bipropellent thrusters. Station keeping fuel is the main thing driving satellite lifespan and XIPS really extents the lifespan. Unless it fails.

Reactions: navychop
Yep. But it takes very little at geo. Maybe has reaction wheels. Maybe a thruster failed off spec. Or an electronics problem. Or…….
Or SkyNet? ;)

I remember when D10 had issues, they had to "wiggle" it to get it working again (or something like that).

Any updates on D11 yet?

Reactions: navychop
Most of the responses on their X page are the same “we don’t know when it will be fixed”, but there was one response that mentioned they didn’t know what date it would be fixed. I only stayed with Directv because of Sportsnet Pittsburgh. If they can’t supply that I’m better off with YouTube tv

They need to get this fixed before this weekend, if a lot of CINEHD feeds and the new reserved feeds from the 9100s will be repurposed for ESPN+ and Apple MLS Season Pass for bars/restaurants and the RSN alt feeds for NBA/NHL

Any word on any more channels coming back? Just asking because I don't have time to go through a list of 45 or so channels that still haven't come back yet.

i wonder if this will lead to DirecTV taking a page out Dish's playbook and phase out SD duplicates for channels already on DirecTV in HD to insure that they have enough bandwidth to move channels on the affected satellite onto other satellites in the DirecTV satellite fleet.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Okay…
For whatever reason, NFL HD (apparently an affected channel that has since been restored) is now giving me 721 error.
But the SD channel still comes up.
It also said “Showing no longer available” for a split second.
What is going on? I’m not seeing 771 like I usually should be seeing at the moment

Reactions: AZ.