d11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I maybe wrong on this, but I thought that D11 was suppose to be on 99c. If that is the case, I have 14 transponders that are on. Not sure what this all means.

99a and 99c are the same, C for conus, a for before they used the term c.

Eventually a software update will make them all say 99c.

I'm going to change the title of this thread, nothing is on the air as of now.

See the thread Charper linked above.

How did you count them ? Please share with us.

....because most of us see only 14 (which is I believe the official number of active CONUS transponders on DirecTV11).......

After reading FCC filing, I see one ( at left ) tpn is out of our downlink's tpns - on place of TT&C data, strange - those stream 4/1 Kbps usually, not 36 MHz type.

P Smith, it would be very helpful if you added a non-technical description to your technical explanations. Also, the use of abbreviations that we are not familiar with doesn't help either. The vast majority of us have almost no idea about what it is that your talking about. It makes your postings nearly irrelevant to the discussion except to a very select few. In other words, you can't teach advanced mathematics to a class that hasn't learned the basics yet. We want to join you in your world, but you have to let us in first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)