Dallas Braden of A's throws 19th perfect game in MLB history

The perfect game would have helped. ;)

Sandra

It helped a ton....without it he would have been the nobody that was waved off by A-Rod.

Again, a perfect games pitched by a pitcher is no different than average Joe hitting the powerball for $100 million. It's what he will do AFTER that perfect game that will determine what kind of pitcher he will be.

It helped a ton....without it he would have been the nobody that was waved off by A-Rod.

Again, a perfect games pitched by a pitcher is no different than average Joe hitting the powerball for $100 million. It's what he will do AFTER that perfect game that will determine what kind of pitcher he will be.

Even if the kid goes back to the 209 tomorrow for good he will forever be hard-coded into baseball immortality. ;)

Sandra

You're the one that said the players are real. Now you don't even stand by your own comment by saying players have been taking substances for years. So what is it?

They are the only thing real. Tell me, do you pay to see the owners play? Maybe paid to see the GMs turn a double play? How about the peanut vender trying to extend a double into a triple...?

A base hit...a diving catch...a perfectly placed bunt...a perfect sac fly has not changed in over 100 years. Yeah the players are bigger....faster stronger...but they are STILL the ONLY reason that YOU, ME or anyone else come to see the game. The names on the back may change, but they are STILL the only thing real about the game.

PERIOD!

You will learn quick enough Arguing with Salsa is like running in a circle.

LOL! I will never apologies for my comments. I have my opinions...they are not a reporters opinions...they aren't opinions of the supposedly "in the know".

Mine.

Not a sheep like some where their opinion are the same as others because it maybe cool or popular.

Nope....just mine.:D

They are the only thing real. Tell me, do you pay to see the owners play? Maybe paid to see the GMs turn a double play? How about the peanut vender trying to extend a double into a triple...?

A base hit...a diving catch...a perfectly placed bunt...a perfect sac fly has not changed in over 100 years. Yeah the players are bigger....faster stronger...but they are STILL the ONLY reason that YOU, ME or anyone else come to see the game. The names on the back may change, but they are STILL the only thing real about the game.

PERIOD!

deadhorse.gif

Sandra

PERIOD!
I have to be honest here and say I buy a ticket to go to a baseball game to look at girls at the games. But that has become a problem as well for two reasons. One is my wife goes with me and the second problem is that many women today aren't as real today .Implants etc.
This also happens to be why I only watch WGN and the Chicago Cubs games. The girls.

I have to be honest here and say I buy a ticket to go to a baseball game to look at girls at the games. But that has become a problem as well for two reasons. One is my wife goes with me and the second problem is that many women today aren't as real today .Implants etc.
This also happens to be why I only watch WGN and the Chicago Cubs games. The girls.

That explains alot.:rolleyes::p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)