Dallas

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 6

Monday, March 31, 2014

"Like Father, Like Son": John Ross scrambles to keep the Arctic lease deal alive; Elena and Nicolas get Pamela and John Ross out of the office; things get complicated for Christopher and Heather; Ryland's plot takes an unexpected turn.

S~

Am really enjoying Dallas this season. Everyone, besides Bobby and Pamela, are either involved in a conscpiracy or two and plotting against the others.

Amazing season finale. Pushing new boundaries for sure. I did not know what a diaphragm looked like till I watched the last episode.

Sent from my KFJWI using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Agreed. Cable shows should more or less just play their 10-13 eps straight through. Minus the odd week off here and there if there was an event happening the same day. No need for breaks when you only have limited eps a season to begin with.

The show has been OK this season. Just some annoying things. Like the whole Southfork will be ruined if we drill routine. That must be the smallest ranch in TX if taking a couple acres to drill a well knocks out all the cattle production and puts all the ranch hands out of work?!?

The show has been OK this season. Just some annoying things. Like the whole Southfork will be ruined if we drill routine. That must be the smallest ranch in TX if taking a couple acres to drill a well knocks out all the cattle production and puts all the ranch hands out of work?!?

I think that it is more about a battle of wills between Bobby and J.R. junior. Besides Bobby was given the land by Miss Ellie and he considers it his to protect.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> I agree with what MikeD said and would add that even though you wouldn’t think that any of the hands would lose there jobs if they started drilling in the real world it would definitely be a concern for those who worked on the ranch.

I was questioning whether the show would be interesting this season but I’d have to say the writers have stepped up and made the show worth the watch.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

Last season was OK, but they seemed to fall too much into soap opera romance rather than ruthless business dramas. The business dramas were tame...

Just watched the last three episodes before the mid season break. Really like this program, but the mid season breaks suck.

sent via my MOTOROLA MOTO X on sprint.

This comes back on Monday. I can't wait.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see what Pamela does after having her stomach pumped. Especially since she controls the controlling third of Barnes/Ewing Global. Does she continue to side with Christopher's third or go back to Daddy.

John Ross will probably give her the JR Sue Ellen treatment... Trying to commit suicide is a great way to end up in a mental institution with him running her affairs...

John Ross will probably give her the JR Sue Ellen treatment... Trying to commit suicide is a great way to end up in a mental institution with him running her affairs...
I was thinking the same thing. That would be the smart move so he gets his way.